Is the new forum even MORE addicting??

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lilyrayne, May 10, 2004.

1. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Is it just me, or does it seem like the new format, despite needing to get used to it, makes hipforums even MORE addicting than they were before?!?! I swear I don't think I've ever spent so much time at once in this place, especially not in my own forum.

The more I am in this new place, the more it grows on me and the more I think I am getting addicted...

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I think it's less addicting for me, because it's harder to read and all the colors and fonts are kind of annoying. It's too distracting. I can't handle it!!! At least it's still purple, though. Purple is good.

3. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I don't know if the new Hip Forums are more addicting - the only ones were pretty damn addicting. I do miss the signature pics, but I'm gradually becoming more comfortable with the new forums.

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

No

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

It is much less addicting for me. Mostly because my personal forum isn't here and I spent most of my time in it, along with the other personal forums.

6. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I don't think I spend any more or less time in here.

7. God

God Member

At first, I didn't like the new forums, you know. But now, I'm actually starting to like it better than the old. The front page, though, should be a bit more organized, how it used to be on the first page, with all the forums listed in a format that was understandable.

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i go to both.
    this one is still confusing to me, but i am getting the hang of it. there are a lot of features that i like

9. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

It's only more addictive for me because now I have to post like mad to become a member! I was new before, but at least I had 60+ posts. Now I have diddly squat and I don't know why, but I really want to reach that 100 post mark!! I'm obsessed. lol

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I didn't like the new format at first... but I think that with all these new pretty colours, it's more addictive than before... so for that, I agree with you, Bree.

11. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I think either way they have been addicting. Between 99 and now I have found myself stopping in several times a day.