is squirting just wee?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sprouty619, Apr 13, 2019.

1. sprouty619

sprouty619 Member

cant find infomation on it not sure if fact or fiction any legit info?

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Female ejaculation (Squirting) refers to the expulsion of fluid from a female's urethra during orgasm or sexual arousal. There are two types of female ejaculate. Squirting fluid which is usually colorless and odorless and can occur in large quantities. Or ejaculate fluid that looks like male semen being somewhat thick and appears milky. Let's look at ejaculate fluid first.

Ejaculate fluid contains pro-static acid phosphatase also know as PSA. PSA is an enzyme that is present in male semen. Along with PSA female ejaculate contains fructose which is a form of sugar. It is believed that the PSA and fructose present in the fluid come from the Skene's glands. These glands reside on the front, inside wall of the vagina near the G-spot. Vaginal stimulation causes these glands to produce PSA and fructose, which then move into the urethra. This fluid accumulates in the bladder during arousal and leaves through the urethra during ejaculation most commonly during orgasm. It is possible the fluid contains some properties of urine but only because it resides in the bladder before being ejaculated. There is a thought that all women pass this fluid to the bladder during sexual arousal but may not ejaculate it during sex or orgasm. The fluid can flow backward into the bladder rather than leaving the body and then is expelled during urination.

Squirting fluid is chemically similar to urine, and it can also contain small amounts of PSA that is present in men’s and women’s true ejaculate. The presence of PSA in squirted fluid might be due to the emissions from the Skene glands that travel into the bladder. It is then mixed with a urine substance and expelled at orgasm. Studies have shown that a woman with an empty bladder can have it filled rapidly during sex. Then at orgasm the bladder is emptied spraying actual urine out of the urethra.

So, yes if a woman sprays a clear fluid soaking your face, bed, walls, ceiling, the camera, and anything else in it's path it is probably urine from the bladder being expelled during orgasm. A study published in the British Journal of Urology found that 78.8% of women who squirt felt their sex lives were better for it. The male partners were even happier when this happened as 90 percent of them like the woman's response in this way. But if she doesn't squirt she may ejaculate. Well, if you are performing oral sex on her at the time of orgasm and suddenly she becomes sweet you may be tasting her ejaculate. Remember it contains fructose and if there is enough of it it will have a sweet taste to it. This is what has been referred to as "The Nectar of the Gods". I know when my SO would orgasm the fluid was sweet and tasty.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    natty347 likes this.
  3. this is fun

this is fun Banned

Urine usually smells.

4. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

There is absolutely NO medical evidence one way or another.

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I refer to this paper from the International Society for Sexual Medicine authored by
    Samuel Salama, MD, Department of Obstetric and Gynaecology, Hopital Privé de
    Parly 2, 21 rue MOXOURIS, Le Chesnay 78150, France.

Nature and Origin of “Squirting” in Female Sexuality

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi...lyGwYqEwXEJ7h6kof-pz0JuAwJM2VokBDNfKPqAHzJw==

The conclusion is that "the present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists."

6. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

I think the answer is “kind of yes, but kind of no”. Beyond that you’re not going to get a better answer, just a more complicated one

7. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

For every article/fake doctor/neighbor/internet link you reference, there are a million others that say something else. If I say the sky is green, it doesn’t make it green.

8. FatNinja

FatNinja Members

I'm not sure what it is but I love it anyway :) something about moaning and squirting just make me more fired up

Tags: