Is She Interested? :0

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Chipotleisgod, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Chipotleisgod

Chipotleisgod Members

Fellow university girl here, there was this girl I remembered from my 1st year women's studies (in my third year now), and I noticed I had 4 classes with her this term.

On Monday, was assigned to be partners for a discussion with people, I mentioned to her mid discussion hey wow you're in all my classes and she's like ya wow and we gushed how much we loved one prof (she was always pretty shy I remembered so I was surprised she tried to carry on our convo), then next class ended she smiled and said hey when she saw me leaving, later I ran into her again before our 4th class together and we began chatting for an hour or so about our hometown, high school us (she geeky, I partied hard), our introvertness, future plans, our hobbies, living situations, family and o we both never took out our phones once, crazy. Anyways now 4 days later, each class I've sat next to her first, or vice versa.
    Pretty sure she's into girls (hasn't mentioned guys, has short hair, glasses, no makeup, looser clothes and jean jackets) and she did mention she hung out with the queer kids back in high school. But I stupidly mentioned an ex bf when I was retelling a story ugh! I am fully lesbian, super femme (full face makeup every day, tights, blouses, long hair) so she might not have known LOL but I am on the muscular side as I compete competitively in weightlifting and bodybuilding so idk.

Is she interested? How soon is too soon to ask her to hang out, or even scarier.. On a date?

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like the time is now. :)

3. flowerpowerbitches

flowerpowerbitches Members

Don't ask her out just yet like you don't want to bombard her with the question first find out from her friends if she is les and then you tell her how amazing it is that you both lesbian and ask if she wants to do something don't just ask her out outright if you know what I mean