Is she cheating??

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jrk1391, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Martellie

Martellie Members

I'm keep it real with u Yes your girl cheated on u with a guy with a bigger dick then your dick that's why your girl pussy was super wet and very loose and after 2weeks a man Kno how the pussy should feel and be , I have a 5inch dick I been with alout of girls I Kno, just Kno your girl cheated her pussy did not get loose and extra wet like that on it's owe, just Kno that who ever she fucked the guy had a way bigger dick and better in bed then u real facts

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
  2. Martellie

Martellie Members

From what I Kno Arousal dose not make my girl pussy loose and extra wet it's like that every time she cheats on me her bootyhoe be loose open and wet and my lil dick is not even big enough to pop my girl bootyhoe open make her cum off my dick and leave my dick imprint in my dick , I am sure about this for a fact that's why I Kno every time when all my girlfriend had cheated on me

3. Martellie

Martellie Members

Well I had this promble since I was young a kid a teen not u u don't no anythang

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
  4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Pathetic necroposting.

redshoes likes this.