Is she cheating??

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jrk1391, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Jrk1391

Jrk1391 Guest

Ok so I've been with my girl for about 9 months now and the first time I tried to finger her it was almost too tight for one finger. I don't have a huge penis about 6.5 in and for the past few months weve only been having sex about every 2 weeks. I am aware that a vagina will adjust to the penis that it is having sex with. But that's only during regular sex and I can hardly say every two weeks (if I'm lucky) is regular especially for a 20 yr old. I have noticed the last couple times we did it that she is not very tight at all anymore. Could this be a sign that she is cheating? And should I mention it to her?

2. groovychick1212

groovychick1212 Member

Um no dont mention that to her!!!! I would be pissed if my guy told me i felt looser....she has just adjusted to you or you are thinking to much!!!!!!! If you have some other reason to think she is cheating...ask her straight up! Best of luck! :)

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Another thing that can make a vagina lose is lack of exercise. Get on that shit, bro.

4. Jrk1391

Jrk1391 Guest

The only reason I bring it up is because for the first 6 months or so we ha sex at least 3 times a week and she was still very tight it wasn't until just recently about a week ago that I noticed she felt loose. And before that we hadn't had sex for a month. That's another thing that makes me suspect cheating is her suden loss of untreated in having sex

5. Jrk1391

Jrk1391 Guest

Interest*

6. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I do believe the reason a woman feels "loose" is lubrication. It may simply mean temporary changes to her metabolism or, that she is psychologically more comfortable having sex (even perhaps with OP:D).

Are you a jealous guy? :biggrin:

7. Aponymous

Aponymous Member

I would not base my assessment of if my wife is cheating or not on the looseness of her vagina.

If she's cheating there would be many, more obvious signs.

8. willedwill

willedwill Member

Like existence would be caused by your consciousness of her avoiding your giggles.:love:

9. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Wait a minute wait a minute. Okay I agree with everything everyone has said and that there a multiple reasons why she might feel less tight, one of them could even be that he is not as hard/ erect as he usually is due to a health issue creeping up on mhim that he is not yet aware of.

However let me tell you a story. I had introduced a friend of mine to girl I knew cuz she mentioned interest in him. They started dating and became exclusive, after about 3 years in, he stopped by my house one day looking like a zombie, with a seriously creeped out expression on his face. I asked him what was up and he reluctantnly told me that whenever he bangs his chick she is very loose suddenly and she queefs a lot and that never happened before.

I told him not to worry about it but he insisted that something was not right and that she was way too loose. I kept trying to reassure him the same way you guys are for the OP.

Here is the kicker, when I spoke to her alone she acted a bit strange and I finally got out of her that she was in fact cheating. Then she told me that my buddy had been acting like a jerk or whatever and that she started bangin a dude from work. She then went on to tell me how huge his package was and that he was stretching her out so bad she was queefing when her and my buddy fucked and that she could not even get the guys dick in her mouth at all. She eventually did the right thing and dumped my poor friend and I never told him what she said to me that day.

My point is that while all the above is true. A big dick on the regular, is one more thing to add to the list of several that can cause a girl to feel loose to her not as big boyfriend.

Is this the case with the OP? Probably not. Is it Possible? I think so.

1 person likes this.
  10. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

Honey, sex with you is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway......

:mickey:

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Tell that hoe what's up!

"Are you cheating? because your vagina is seriously loose, and that's not right, considering you're a frigid bitch and never put out."

Just like that.

12. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Maybe, but I have also been with career prostitutes who were as tight as virgins and a self-described virgin who, if I remember correctly, was as loose as a prostitute (and that means, normal looseness in my experience), so go figure. :biggrin:

13. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

A big dick would only make it looser if you went straight after the guy with the massive dick. You seem more like the massive dick at the moment. If the only thing that makes you suspect she is cheating is her vaginal elasticity then you should have no grounds for worrying, unless you are so narrowminded that you haven't noticed any changes in her behaviour and personality around you.

Or maybe she takes care of herself with a super huge dildo every night because you are not man enough? Who knows?

But seriously, man. Lack of exercise and childbirth are about the only things that will permanently loosen a girl up. Even then it isn't permanent if she does something about it. Trust issues often start within the person who mistrusts.

14. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Fair enough.

15. caved

caved Member

its called a dildo and alot of girls dont talk about it, end of thread

16. Pablo

Pablo Member

So you think maybe Buzz is stealing Woody's playtime after all?

17. dmorris

dmorris Member

um..could simply be that she's just getting more comfortable with you.

the vagina is extremely elastic..and as the woman is turned-on it will not only lubricate more (be more "wet") but also become more elastic.

So, needless to say, it could just be that since she's getting more into you and/or used to and comfortable with you she's simply getting more turned on and her vagina is just doing what it does NATURALLY.

but seriously...a "more loose" vagina a "sign" she's cheating on you? that's pretty ridiculous man.

look at the other things she's doing..other signs of cheating if you're really concerned. Her being "more loose" is no kind of "sign" of anything OTHER then her being more turned on.

redshoes likes this.
  18. Fedx

Fedx Guest

lol..good one

19. Martellie

Martellie Members

20. Martellie

Martellie Members

I will be real with u your girl did cheat on you with a guy that had a bigger dick then your dick that's why your girlfriend pussy was very super wet, and Loose feeling. I have a 5inch dick my whole life I been with alout of girls, yes your girl cheated on you and just Kno who ever she fucked the guy had a way bigger dick better sex and all , the pussy dose not lie us as men we Kno our girls pussy and if it's been over a week