Is Romance dead ? Or is it Dying ?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Captain Scarlet, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

Depends on what you mean by romance. To me it’s the little things I do daily that make my wife happy. A kiss when walking past or when we are watching TV. Walking up behind her and giving her a tender hug. If she is sitting with bare feet, walking up and giving her a foot massage. Kissing her on the neck from behind when she isn’t expecting it. The little things count as much as the big things. Buying her a nice personal present for birthdays, Christmas’s etc.. Also we do go out to restaurants, go away for time together away from home.Those are thing we decide on together.

Alonso376 likes this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I will fetch Captain Scarlett xxx
    He can help x

djinx likes this.
  3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Romance is still alive.
    its just different to different people.

Captain Scarlet and Candy Gal like this.
  4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Romance is in many forms and different to people as Astro Shark says. The common denominator however is placing your partners needs first and making sure they are attended to in every way . That way they will normally recipricate . Its not all about flowers and chocolates as some people think . The key is the thought behind that and not the actual material .

Redwingsfan and Candy Gal like this.