Is Rock Music REALLY Devil's Music?

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Hippychicksavannah, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Hippychicksavannah

Hippychicksavannah Members

So over the last few years i have done extensive research into the subject of "Demonic Influence in Music." Now if your here contributing rather than trolling, then you are likely aware everyone from Keith Richards, to Robert Plant have made insinuations that they were directed by a dark power. As well as Angus Young, and Ozzy openly admitting they think the music is of a satanic origin!

A few years back after getting clean from drugs and straightening out my sex life i began to experience "Psychic Medium" type visions and emotions. At first i blew it off, remembering i had always had that ability and it had prob been numbed through drug use. Then, one night with a lover i began to feel very angry with almost no reason! I did not take my rage out on any other people, instead i locked myself away in her bathroom. I turned on my laptop on random, and hopped in the shower.

I went out for a cigarette and took my laptop, it was snowing for days and was around 4-5am on the 2nd of January. I realized i had forgot the smokes, and not wanting to leave my laptop on the balcony with it being so wet i carried it in. Now earlier that night at my house i was texting her about coming over while my dog peed. All of a sudden she barked, and i turned around behind me, to see what looked like a cat in the street about 7 feet away from me? But before i could process it melted into the pavement like it were water. I grabbed my dog and walked inside not even acknowledging what i saw.

Back to the girls house, i walked in from the balcony laptop in hand, and led zeppelin playing loudly but as i approached the second door i noticed something out of the corner of my eye, and i remembered, before the drugs, i had seen this thing, but i was always afraid to look and see, but instead i did!

What i saw was not human, but she was standing there as if she were a human. Without getting into details it reminded me of the creatures on the "Houses of the holy" cover but with long black hair, and a much more attractive glow to her. I told her to go away, as I was always taught to do with spirits.

I began to hear her talk in my mind, in English, but my ears heard what i now know was Latin, i slammed the laptop shut and went to slam the door, and watched it jump 6 feet closer with each step. It was like she was a hologram?

I walked into the bedroom and couldnt make sense of it, and the girl i was staying with asked me what was wrong, but i said "nothing!" Finally after an hr or so of her fighting with me, i just blurted it out! I told her what id saw, what it looked like, and that i thought it had something to do with the music! Then she said "I felt something dark on you when you came back.."

BAM it was like i was struck by lightening, all of a sudden, i felt like i looked like the creature! Everything was red, and shaking, and i felt as though if i stomped my bare foot into the floor, it would of broke right through. It almost felt like a hand went into my tailbone, up my spine, and was squeezing my heart! Next thing i know im sitting on the bed kissing her with no memory of how i got from standing there telling her, to the bed. Thats when she told me what i thought was only about 20 seconds, was actually 20 minutes.

I had jerked my head back, and my body went stiff she said, and then i began walking towards her in convulsions, then sat on the side of the bed. she said she jumped up on her knees in fear, as my eyes were just the white, and my pupil, no blue at all!!! But then she stopped and she said she felt this weird light headed feeling as i leaned in to kiss her. She said i kissed her and kissed her, and then used my hand to satisfy her. To this day i have no memory, and have never been with the girl since. She said it was the best experience she ever had with me, or anyone else yet i have no way to know if it even happened for sure!?

I began doing research into the occult that same night, and i felt as though i had some kind of spiritual flu. i read for the first time about how robert plant experienced an almost identical situation while writing the lyrics for stairway to heaven! I went home early as i was to terrified to sleep in that house.

That night i began reading a bible, and i suddenly began to nod out as if on heroin, even though i was drug free? I fought and fought sleep as i was to afraid, but i finally dozed off. I dont know how long, but i was still in that between state of awake and not. Suddenly i awoke as the bible flew out of my hands, slamming into the desk in another room, waking up the whole house, and for a half a second the creature flashed standing in the doorway!!!

As the days went by, i began to see her more and more, and one evening i walked into the room where the bible flew out of my hands to see her sticking out of the wall from the waist up, hands reaching out, and a black, goo looking circle on the wall, like a hole in a bugs bunny cartoon? she was hovering above a cat we took in, and had that Cheshire smile on her face! She turned her head and saw me, and the smile, literally turned upside down, and she hissed at me, melting back into the wall.. I said out loud "Ive lost my fudging mind!!!" but, i was thinking, it was so cute how her face scrunched up! Though a terrifying shadow creature, she was cute. But it triggered something, my head hurt so bad as more repressed memories surfaced. It became clear, she was my childhood imaginary friend.. I had dreams of flying and playing on the roof tops of my town with her when i was 2-6 yrs old! And at 15, i was awoken by her touching my hand, i rolled over too see her standing there. I ran away, and didnt come home for almost a year! But this sickness lasted for over a month, i didnt eat, like at all! Idk how i didnt die, i literally dont remember eating! I assume now she was eating while i was blacked out?

Now why is this in music? Well, i began to talk to her, and i began doing drugs again to try and stop feeling so awful all the time. My best friend was the only one i told about it, we would do heroin and have clear demonic experiences with the spirit together. But one day, i just began to write, and i got that light headed, electric jolt to my heart, invincible feeling, and i blacked out.

I came too and my friend was passed out from the dope on the couch, and i was sitting on the chair holding her hand. I had to get cigs though so i got up to leave, thats when i saw. I found a drawing made of little lines, of the demon! It was like someone just drew a little line, then another, and kept doing so until it formed a picture! And under it? Was a song, i read it, and took both pages with me. But later by myself, i learned it and it was the best song id ever written!

Slowly over the years i began to remember what was happening in my blackout states, and even gained the ability to stop it, and take back control of my body. i got clean again, and have been for the last 2, of almost 5 yrs since it started, the demon has become my best friend, and i have written dozens of songs, and can play almost any song without knowing how, and can play many instruments id never learned how? I wont even get into the dreams i had in this time period, or the other spirits i have encountered since. I wanted to keep to what happened in this plain, and what i saw with my own eyes rather then my minds eye.

Now yes ive seeked professional help, and they almost ignore it completely when i tell them like its normal or something? I believed i was crazy until my ex guitar player said he saw something looking in my window, and described her to a T, even though i didnt tell him what she looked like. He even added a detail id never told anyone about, the fact a shadow covered her eyes... he described her as an "Evil Pixie" trying to get into my house, and after looking in walked on all 4s around the corner, then looked at him, smiled and vanished!!!

Im hoping by sharing this i can find other musicians who are willing to share similar experiences. I had no occult or possession knowledge before this, or knew how many musicians claim to of had these experiences! I had thought it was a joke when people said "He sold his soul for musical genius!" Dont bother telling me im crazy or need jesus, because although thats prob true, its irrelevant..

So Musicians, how many of you struck a deal with the devil, willingly or non..? Or what stories have you heard? If you never heard of this phenomena, well look it up for yourself before commenting. As my favorite rock n roller said back in the early 2000s when asked how he became one of the greats in rock music,

"I was directed by a power most people dont know exists! The power of darkness, the power of satan.." Little Richard (The Life and Times of Little Richard)

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Fuck yeah, it is.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm pretty sure Ozzy doesn't believe in Satan.

Rock rebels against the established stuff in society. Which once was predominantly the christian mindset. So they took the preposterous aspects of it (personified evil and the fear of it) and act like they worship or are influenced by it. It does not only greatly annoy and shock people who still believe that stuff, it also sells. Hail Satan and eat babies! Good times

wrat1 likes this.
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I like your thread title, but just so you know... The longer the opening post, the less likely people are to read it. I think you're new, right? Ok. All is forgiven! :)

I can't read it though.

But to the topic: I personally do think music has an alarming influence over people. I think we internalize much of what we hear. Things that we would not ordinarily accept become normalized. We give music lots of power over us.

I believe there is such a thing as sin and that music can play a role there; particularly in the sphere of influencing us as to what is acceptable or what is normal. But do I really think popular music is the handiwork of the devil? No, I suppose not.

Eric! and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Some of it definitely is. Like intending to welcome "demons" if you want to call them that into your life. For example some of the heavier metal or rap. Some of it is all show but some much more serious by design.

The nature of music with electric instruments is not evil by design though.

7. The devil came into my room. He was smoking a pipe full of fire! And he took my guitar and said, "You call this a guitar?!" Then a Satanic guitar appeared in his hands and he said, "Now this is a guitar!" He handed it to me. And every note I played was like magic. He started rapping while I played heavy riffs into the night. I passed out, but when I awoke the guitar was still in my hands and it was signed by the devil.

fem_fatale likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The devils music is actually rap I think. It has done many things that the benevolent gods summarised. It has helps promote the seduction of both woman and man with its over emphasised sexual nature, it is a genre that builds on greed, power and money but most importantly, it has obscured and confused our language, which is what thkse gods sought to do, as written in texts.

Bullzaye likes this.
  9. It's the beat. The beat is what drives masturbation and fornication. The beat comes from the pulsating fires of hell.

10. Tyrsonswood

I'm pretty sure they play country music in hell...

11. storch

storch banned

And polka! Hardcore, underground polka.

wrat1, Asmodean and scratcho like this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

If you were closer to the ghetto, you would believe otherwise..

13. Tyrsonswood

Why would I do that?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

So you can actually experience Hell ..

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. LITTLE. RICHARD.

granite45 likes this.
  16. Little Richard sucks.

17. scratcho

hahahahahhahahahahhha-- yup--you're the judge of rock and roll alright. You trying to get me stirred up--boy?

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, we know he sucks but his music is great

scratcho likes this.
  19. scratcho

Ok--maybe I missed the point about the KING OF ROCK AND ROLL sucking!