Is My Boyfriend BiSexual

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Chester Jones, Mar 19, 2023.

?

Is My Boyfriend Bi-Sexual

1. YES

66.7%
  2. NO

33.3%
  1. Chester Jones

Chester Jones Members

I would be more concerned about his controlling behavior than his sexuality.

Jcinalco, soulpoker and Suburbanray like this.
  2. ReflectionOfUs

ReflectionOfUs Newbie

I agree, I eventually did put my foot down with a PFA and told him if it didn’t stop I would keep it. We started dating at 20 we are now 32. I believe that people should be given a chance to correct their behavior and things of that nature as an adult. At 20 we didn’t know life like we do now. Everyone makes mistakes!

3. Chester Jones

Chester Jones Members

Yes, we all make mistakes. I hope for the best for both of you. I hope you both find what you want in love and life.

4. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

This man is not bisexual. He does have a high libido along with personality issues. The threesome incident was him wanting to do something he hadn't done sexually and not because he wanted to have sex with another man. If he wanted to do that he would without you involved. The personality issues are those of fear. That has a lot to do with the physical, verbal, and financial abuse. Insecurity in the form of fear. fear or being afraid of losing a grip on your relationship. He finds out you are with another man and wants to know what is happening between you and the other lover. So he asks for an invite. That way he can come in and control your tryst plus satisfy or mark off another sex activity from his list. At least he may think he will but your lover will have something to say about that too.

A lot of what you wrote about his fetishes, the strap on, anus licking, erection enhancement pills, are him saying I want more erotic sexual situations. Lots of men enjoy fetishes like these. Anal and prostate play, hot wife, cuckolding, threesome, and such. If you were to use the strap on on him and bring him to a prostate orgasm he would be thrilled. Prostate orgasms do feel very nice. I wouldn't be surprised if he migrates to BDSM at some point too. But the bottom line is he is not bisexual. By what you wrote you have said yourself you don't have a lot of sex experience so I can see why you would wonder if you are thinking crazy. You're not. What I sense here though is a fading relationship. You have already separated, slept with another men, and are questioning whether you want to continue with him. Time for both of you to seek professional counseling. A good therapist will draw out these issues that he may not realize are there. The hard part is for you to one, decide if you want to remain with him and two, get him to join you in therapy.

~Zen~ and ReflectionOfUs like this.
  5. ReflectionOfUs

ReflectionOfUs Newbie

Thank you I appreciate your feedback

6. 4cats

4cats Members

He's probably mad all the time because maybe he desires the thought of being with a man, but he loves you. The other would just be a thing he's needs to happen so he can say it did happen.