Is MJ really more potent today than it was back then?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by 6-eyed shaman, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I also prefer to smoke alone, for the reasons that I'd rather start doing something creative or just go off in my thoughts.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

We are talking a plant that has been smoked for thousands of years. It's long before now people wanted to make it stronger. The weed Americans smoked in the 60's and 70's was a victim of the black market and far from the first weed used. So that particular stuff was not as strong sometimes but from what old timers tell me no there was seedless that knocked you out.

3. EricF1976

EricF1976 Jedi Knight

From what I understand and have read pot today is lot more stronger than it was in the 70's.

4. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

weed is much stronger now than it ever used to be ,ever since they discovered how to grow it and evolve the strains ,under powerfull lighting systems ,naturaly grown weed from a naturally grow seed base is exactly that ,the type of thing bob marley used to smoke ,the weed we have now ,is not natural ,it has been developed and evolved ,by growing it under lighting systems and seeding the plant ,making the nxt generation stronger ,this has process was done over and over again until the growers ,achieved the type of weed that we have today,then you have crossbreeding which is another thing altogether

5. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Not in Turkey. You dont feel much feeling in Turkey but it is better than nothing perhaps, isnt it?

It is hard to find weed in Turkey. Synthetic weed is more avaiable than Natural Weed in Turkey. Druggies dont prefer natural weed due to its low quality and drug dealers dont wanna sell it either because they can get caught.

With synthetic weed, it is more difficult to get caught. It is small, it has no smell, unlike natural weed. They dont need to grow a plant. They can just spray some toxics on non mind altering plants and make them mild altering. Simple.

And both are illegal equally according to laws. No difference according to laws.

I know a guy who smokes weed personally but he does not sell me unfortunately.

And I dont wanna be involed with crazy synthetic drug addicts like I did in the past

If that guy sold me weed, it would be safe for me. I wouldnt have been involed with crazy synthetic drug addicts.

6. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I read that Turkish weed is the lowest quality weed in the world.

Arab countries seem to have far better quality weed than Turkish Weed, which is very low quality.

Turkish weed means no money in europe due to its very low quality.