Is mescaline really as subtle as they say it is?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by ChinaCatSunflower02, Jun 3, 2012.

1. cuscowahca

cuscowahca Guest

San Pedro from Peru is smooth and strong whereas Peyote is strong and aggressive. If you use the powder form then you need 35grams equal to 2.5 tablespoons per dose in boiled water. It lasts about 10 to 12 hours. You do not loose yourself and is a wonderful feeling especially if you are out in nature. It is better to do it in the morning in the countryside. Let me know if you need info on purchasing sp powder from Peru.

2. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Not subtle at all, its a extremely powerful psychedelic.

3. Miss_Rogue

Miss_Rogue Guest

I received two 6 inch cuttings of S.P Cactus. I have had them in the freezer for the last week and a half as I have been too busy with work/company to prepare for my first Mescaline Experience.

My plan is to peel the hard, tough green skin. Remove any white "meat" and then chop up the cactus and boil it on low for a few hours. And then consume. Does this sound accurate?

I've been preparing myself with a lot of research on the substance and also making sure my mind is at peace before embarking on the experience. Will let you all know how it goes!

Hopefully I don't throw up. I get scared of purging :(

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

You honestly should have planted the cuttings and waited another year.
    I doubt there will be enough to make a significant impression.

But otherwise, peel the skin, you want to keep all the green and about 1/4"-1/2" of white flesh next to the green. Discard the core. If you are really patient, try peeling the tough, clear cuticle (skin) off, it supposedly helps reduce nausea.

But then again you froze them.......:( ..... have you ever seen what happens to frozen cactus flesh when it thaws out.....slimy muck...:ack2:
    So you are going to have to work fast if you want to avoid a big mess.

For future reference you need probably about 2-3' of cactus about 3" or greater in diameter and NEVER freeze it, no benefit to it, just slime.

Good luck

)p.s. it taste's like ass........

no, on second thought, ass tastes a LOT better.)

5. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I only dosed like 200 mg.... very nice high. I was able to handle big city transportation (walking around in clothes I usually sleep in) no problem..
    nice confidence boost! Just what I need! i wish I took it yesterday...

6. Delojah

Delojah Guest

I ate 12 inches of sp years back, and blazed a bunch, it was very mild.