Is Marriage Just Crap ?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by undefeated, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

You seem content and happy.
    It was obvious. X

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I have to be to old to change, anyway I know where everything that is on her body and she me.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    Candy Gal and Scottishdk like this.
  3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Actually my girl and I think very much alike and therefore we have been together for 23 years so far. This situation is not for everyone. Most people need that other person to rely upon to make them feel whole, complete due to needs. we stay in the situation because we like each other. When people enter a contractual relationship there are written and unwritten rules which my girl and I see as ruts that are built in. I see a traditional marriage contract as an owners permit when I talk to my friends and neighbors.

I remember one instance where a man told me when we were jogging, "you need to make your wife follow the rules of the road when she is jogging." I told him she has a mind of her own I don't own her, you tell her if you need to." He looked at me with the same attitude you are writing in your comments.

You live the way that is comfortable for you and I will do things my way. Everyone has their own personal choices and opinions. I respect yours. Even here on hip forum there are dozens of ways to carry on a relationship or experience with a mate. They are not wrong just different.

4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

A good marriage works the same way, its just we make love with the same women almost daily, you make it sound as you are the only ones who are free, your never free, you think your free? never.

Dashmusk likes this.
  5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My friend, freedom is all in the mind. It is the basis of how we think. When I was married before it was a boiler plate marriage relationship. I knew I had to go to work daily to provide and make sure all needs were satisfied. My mental image was based on what I saw in my parents and their structure. I was living my life focused on the conclusion of what a marriage relationship SHOULD be. When I discovered that she was unfaithful I was devestated. The plans I made for us were not working out according to the structure I had in my mind.

My current living arrangement is focusing on the process of simply hanging out and what I call "playing house" like we did as kids. If she wants to feel sex with another human we will discuss it. If she leaves me I will not be devistated because it is a part of the on going living process and not something that goes against the structured conclusion of a marriage contract..

6. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    Klimax2gether and NakedInfluence like this.
  7. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

After a really dramatic time getting to know each other and living together then 44 years of marriage, I'd say it can be a really solid thing.

8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Marriage is what you make it .

Even when married you still have to work at things . The relationship side of things is like an investment . If you dont put anything into it then you may be disappointed in the returns. That has being a former relationship counsellor is were some couples go wrong . They take everything is alright for granted rather than placing their partner first as they probably did in their pre marriage dating days .

6Sailor9 and OnceAgain like this.
  9. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Both my wife and I knew before we were married of our sexual proclivities. She is a free sprit as I am, we both believe that our marriage is a lifetime bond that we share our lives together. However when we met was in collage and at a collage orgy, she was giving up her goods to multiple men as I was fucking whoever could take my cock. The moment she put her lips around my cock was incredible, the way she swallowed each drop of cum was incredible, Since those days of many yrs ago we have maintained a sexual flavor for others but maintained a strong marriage.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

11. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

Majority of marriages end in divorce, but a state like California doesn't even report divorce to the US Census Bureau!

And then how many of the rest are happy? All I hear is complaining about the spouse. Or how one can't wait til the other one goes away on a business trip. When I was visiting a friend in Nevada, the second his girlfriend went dog-sitting, he would drive to the Bunny Ranch and spend thousands on hookers.

I've never been in a relationship. I was interested once 22 years ago, but I've had enough bullshit for one lifetime, so I just stay home alone, avoid the telephone, and try to kill time as best as I can.

Lovnflman likes this.
  12. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

....maybe we're just lucky to be able to sit in the same room and enjoy each other's company day after day.....

Captain Scarlet and Todd56 like this.
  13. Captain Scarlet

I have been married 27 years now and no regrets. Others wish I wasnt but my wife got to me first . :)

Marriage is what you make it .

Todd56 likes this.
  14. Candy Gal

I took my vows and meant them.

6Sailor9, Todd56 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  15. Captain Scarlet

The problem is we are in a throw away society and English Law has made it easier now to get divorced . Sadly to some it just means an extra £250 per year in tax rebates.

Candy Gal likes this.
  16. Candy Gal

Marriage does not mean you cannot flirt. I do.

17. Captain Scarlet

Of course . I dont need to try to hard to flirt as i get plenty of attention anyway

Candy Gal likes this.
  18. NookaTheNook

NookaTheNook Members

I agree , just because your on a diet don’t mean you can’t look at the menu,

19. Candy Gal

Absolutely and love the pun.

20. What if I'm really hungry and eat the menu?

NookaTheNook and Candy Gal like this.