Is Marijuana addictive?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Graham, May 8, 2004.

1. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

It's not physically addicting. You can have a mental addiction (like me) but I can control mine..

I always find myself wanting to smoke SOMETHING. Not to get high or get a buzz..just to .. smoke.

2. #fRaG!Le.prometheus

#fRaG!Le.prometheus Member

well, yes, but a bong costs about 40 euro (=40 $) and a good vaporizer is about 300-500 euro ...and he doesn't even know if he likes it...

in addition to that, a vaporizer can only be used with certain sunstances, a bong can also be used to smoke crystal and stuff...although i wouldn't du that ;)

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

Same here, i think smoking is addictive not what u smoke...

One time a rolled some green tea straight from the tea bag into a joint and smoked it...i didn't even care if i get high , its just so fun to smoke.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

K+?

bitch ass 10 characters

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Na, I got my vaporizer (Vapor Brothers) for $140 USD. I agree that they're slightly more expensive than a good glass bong, but nothing compares with a vaporizer.

6. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

Wether something is physically or mentally addictive it's still addictive. I have a lot of friends who do their best to quit pot, but find it almost impossbile to do so.
    Plus, marijuana can have some awfull side effects trust me, I have endured 2 months of hell with panic attacks, anxiety, depression and had to be put on anti-depressants. Yes, the effects wear of as the pot works its way of out of your system (but if your addicted your just putting more weed in there) but it's been enough to make me too scared to touch pot (or any drug for that matter) EVER again.
    I advise you to stay clear of the stuff. Yes, some people can smoke pot daily for years and be fine, but if you are young, it's more likely to fuck you up in the way it did to me.

7. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

haha
    sorry

8. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

Did it get you high?

9. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

well said :cool:

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I have a friend who has a mental addiction with pot. she always has to have it. and if she dose not have it she gets sad and gets thoughts of killing herself. and will do any other drug that is around. I feel bad for her. I am not like that. I have not smoked in over 2 weeks. I wish I had not lost my hook up's. but I am doing fine. Its not bothering me at all. sure I wish I could smoke some pot. But I know I can't and there is no reason for getting all upset.

11. aztecpiece

aztecpiece Member

i am addicted to takemenows love

12. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i understand where your coming from but a better piece of advicse would be "dont listen to your health class info on drugs"
    if you tune out the class entirely then watch me laugh when you catch an STD.

my health class was so fun tho, about 9 of my friends were in there with me and so the teacher never taught anything except the dangers of marijuana and cigarettes lol

13. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Some people could become reliant on it, I did when I first
    started out, but over the years I now control it as opposed
    to it controlling me. No problems.

14. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Member

Quote:

"....have a 80% chance more of dieing before you are 30 the only thign school si good for is getting laid and smoking herb"

Drugs really fuck up your spelling y'know....

15. Ryoto

Ryoto Member

Yeah, I would tap it ;)

16. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

first lesson: dont listen to what the school tells you about marijuana

17. lordcthulhu

lordcthulhu Member

I don't mean to be an asshole, But you were most likely fucked before you smoked pot anyways.

"but if you are young, it's more likely to fuck you up in the way it did to me."

What the fuck are you talking about, if most of the young people thta smoked pot fucked themselves up like you did, no one would smoke it. It would become like crack and heroin are, the drugs that everbody fears(except for a few dumbasses) pot wouldn't be as popular and widespread as it is in youth today.

18. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

mack jagger is so hi-

wow you sound like something off freevibe, i hope you have better success trying not to be such a dummy

19. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

marijuana, like any intoxicating substance, is psychologically addictive

thread closed

20. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I agree, no worries, I'm not a mod...carry on debating the obvious...

now where is that last bit of shake......