Is it wrong for Men to ware toe rings

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefooten, May 30, 2006.

1. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

its wrong for any one to even own a toe ring

2. cattard

cattard Member

What the?

Why even post this? It makes no sense and goes against the carefree attitude of all that try and help those who need, yet want to come out of their shell.

Thanks so much for stuffing them back in.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

One More Post Like This Young Man, And GLEN Will Put You Across His Knee And Give Your Bare

Buttocks A Damn Good Spanking...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

4. dark suger

i would love nothing more glen

5. dark suger

you are so very welcome

6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

You are a little sensitive to the issue aren't you? I never called anyone gay, I said if he doesn't mind being thought of as gay. I have nothing against gay people, I am not gay so I don't dress like I am gay, and for those who do and are then that is fine. Not bashing.... just giving my thoughts. Sorry to offend you.

7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hi TAZER-69, It Pleases Me To Welcome You To The Hip Forums,

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...:).

I Am A GAY Boi, AND A Fulltime Barefooter Of 6 Years Who Wears Toe Rings...:eek:.

Trust Me, Toe Rings And Bare Feet Have NEVER Been A Part Of The Gay Scene.

The Original White Bois To Wear Toe Rings Were The Big Wave Board Riders In

Hawaii, Then Came The "Full Time Barefooters" Like Myself, Who Wear Toe Rings

To Show Peeps We Didn't Forget Our Shoes Today, We Just Don't Wear Them...Full Stop..:)

I Hope This Resolves Your Issues...:).

Cheers Glen.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

its not wrong

Id say its weird though..but not as weird as a lot of other things

9. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Glen, Thanks for the welcome and the explanation, you know sometimes when you give your opinion or views it comes out all wrong.That is what has happened to me. I am not anti-gay nor am I a gay basher, it is that being gay is not my lifestyle. I have no issues with people who are gay, and I will once again apologize to each and every person that I may have offended. That was never my intent. I realize that the way I said what I said gives a different view. I hope my appology is accepted and no ill feelings are lingering.

10. Matje

Matje Member

I don't even have a finger ring!

11. goodearth

goodearth Member

It's not wrong if you think it looks right on you. I don't think it would look good on me. To me, jewelry dresses you up; and I usually dress down or barely dress.

12. ~xR*Z*Nx~

~xR*Z*Nx~ Member

why the fuck would it be "wrong" for men to wear toe rings ???? Will it Cut off your toes??? Will your penis explode???? I mean,,, I like my penis to explode,,,,,,,,, semen out of it LOLOLOL but not LIke,,,,,,, DEAD<,,,,, LOLO bahaha 0000 So like 000 Dude,,, Nothing is Right or Wrong 000 Morality is bullshit,,,,, I accept that,,,, I am Good and Evil,,, so I just do whatever the hell I want to do!! A man want to wear toe rings,, do it, damn!!

13. Life_Curious

Life_Curious Guest

Love my toerings and so do the ladies :)

[​IMG]

14. Life_Curious

Life_Curious Guest

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, it's not wrong for men to avoid toe rings. i would also advise them to ware ankle bracelets.

16. Life_Curious

Life_Curious Guest

17. raulperuvian

raulperuvian Member

I would like, but would not use, is uncomfortable, the barefoot sandals are uncomfortable, I like my feet are totally free

18. drtoivowillmann

drtoivowillmann Member

Don't worry! In many (not in all of them) indigenous tribes only men use decorations: rings, laces an so on, whereas women use little or none.
    If you go barefoot like a tribesman, decorate yourself like a tribesman.
    If you are "hetero", any decoration definitely will not transform you into gay.

Yours truly: Toivo

19. PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 Member

I don't think I would ever wear toe rings, but I do wear an anklet made from a necklace. And now my wife wants to get an anklet because I have one. :2thumbsup:

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

of course not ''any'' decoration will make one ''look'' feminine...but toe rings definitely do make dudes look like dudettes

no question

...if my sisters ever dated a dude with a toe ring me and my brothers would crucify him at the dinner table....there is nothing wrong with thinking something doesnt look right on a dude....next thing you you will telling me that wearing a bra in public is just another fashion choice for the typical non CD straight dude...

IMO