Is it wrong for Men to ware toe rings

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefooten, May 30, 2006.

1. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

I think one plane yellow gold band on each foot is quite enough. More than that is gaudy.
    <(^o^)>

2. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Yeah, my newest toe ring is yellow gold, and I really like it. It's not plain though, it has a Maile leaf design etched around it, which looks really nice, IMO. And yeah, I am all for the minimal approach too - although when I first got into wearing toe rings, I overdid it more often than not, with at least 2 per foot. Now, I think one on each foot is a good balanced look, and sometimes also just take one off and go 'solo'.

btw indyanthony, I really dig your toe ring!

3. sweetktg

sweetktg Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was the same. For a couple of years I played around a bit trying different numbers (from 1 to 3 on each foot) & both gold + silver. I've now settled with a silver ring on each foot. I have a gold one too for special occasions. Up until now I've used adjustable rings, but now I'm comfortable with them I'm going to swap to sized rings.

4. david.n

david.n Member

Thank you for your opinions.

BTW: How much another jewelry (chains, bracelets, finger rings) do you wear together with your toering(s)?

5. Barefeet ME

Barefeet ME Member

I wear a silver band toe ring and didn't really have negative comments about it... some guys look a little but that's all. I think it looks nice so... yay! ;)

6. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

2- earrings in my left ear, 2- necklaces, 1-finger ring, thats about it, sometimes anklets as well, i like jewelry what can i say.

7. Barefeet ME

Barefeet ME Member

I have 2 finger rings also which I don't always wear together and a bracelet. I had a leather anklet but somehow it broke and I never got to replace it yet :D

8. sam71865

sam71865 Member

I shave mine too, I don't like hair on them

9. StraightToes

StraightToes N/A

I've got a couple of toe rings, one silver and one gold. I don't wear them very often - don't know why. When I do wear them I kinda like it. They make me more conscious of my feet. If I wore them all the time that sensation would probably go away and ruin it for me. As for the look, I think toe rings are really cute on girls. They're okay on guys as well -as long as they're simple - just a small band (my opinion).

10. seohsreven

seohsreven Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

'Tis beyond completely wrong, 'tis evile and reeks of the influence of Beelzebub, the snake of the abyss! All men should wear lace ruffles and a codpiece and shiny silver buckles or be stoned as a sodomite and then burned at the stake as a heretic!

Whoops, sorry kids, 16th/17th century flashback; please proceed (did I really say "stoned as a sodomite"?)...

BTW, I personally don't like any kind of jewelery whatsoever because it reeks of the petite bourgeoisie who should be all sent to re-education camps.

Crap, sorry, 19th century flashback. No, really, jewelery just conducts electricity a bit too well and I'm given to understand that repeated electric shocks can cause temporal flashbacks. Now back to experimenting with this new circuit design...

Oh, did I say that I found jewelry of any kind uncomfortable? I can look cool sometimes on some folks...

Man, I love this forum!

11. cyprusnic

cyprusnic Guest

Wear normally 1 or 2 toe rings (one on each foot mostly on the 2nd toe). Find it looks really nice and didn't really have any negative experience so far.

[​IMG]

12. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

love the tattoo, love to get one but it seems to mostly a girl thing, but i see more and more men with them.

13. bftEd

bftEd Member

Thanks. Now I wear them too - and really like them! Only recently joined but have been reading for years. Hadn't thought about this but decided to try them based on the question here - and yes four of them do look good (first picture). Wear them in public - only compliments from women - no hassles. Don't see many guys in the US wearing them though.

14. kernow10

kernow10 Member

I often wear at least two - but recently I have taken to wearing a set. No problems only positive comments.
    View attachment 44137

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

toe rings are gay and your avatar's a girl

16. bftEd

bftEd Member

Like anything else, it all depends upon the total person. Tatoos, earrings or toe rings don't make a person good or bad or straight or gay. All sorts of people are gamers as well and there are people who will unfortunately stereotype your whole group.

PS What is your favorite game?

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ring toss:D

18. bftEd

bftEd Member

!!!

Peace dude!

19. IGotMyAssBeatByAGirl

IGotMyAssBeatByAGirl Member

I wear toe rings all the time, and have been for over 10 years.

[​IMG]

20. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

here's some of mine