Is it wrong for Men to ware toe rings

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefooten, May 30, 2006.

1. Bosyen

Bosyen Member

Hi Matthew,
    thanks,
    yes, professionally, it´s a pedicure work of my girlfriend from Estee Lauder Cosmetics :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Looking back on this old thread. When I think of the things I do that draw unwanted attention, surprise, even negative attention, I still find, after 7 years of wearing toe rings, that I NEVER had a bad look or comment on it. This one thing really has not caused me any uncomfortable moments.

The shorts in winter, yes, because I live in a cold climate. Barefootedness, yes, because we all know there's huge issues with that in this culture. But toe rings evoke either neutral, or slightly positive reactions. I frequently see women and girls of all ages checking me out down there, and I'm not so young and cute as I once was(!) So I cannot tell if they like it, or are just interested in it, but I'm very sure none of them are grossed or weirded out by it. It's usually easy to tell if a negative feeling is there. But never with toe rings.

3. Bosyen

Bosyen Member

Simply say, toerings rulezzzzzzzZZZ :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

I agree, i've been wearing them for years sometimes i wear 4 or 5 on each foot, not too often depends on the mood i'm in, but i have never received any negative comments either or really any comments for that matter, some stares from time to time but thats it, i love the idea that i'm doing something different, looking like everyone else is boring.

5. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Exactly! I consider myself a non conformist. Be yourself, no one else can you that for you.

6. Bosyen

Bosyen Member

7. beau99

beau99 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just got this today.

8. barefootbob1

barefootbob1 Member

I have had a toering on the middle toe of my left foor for 14 years. It has never been off. I got it at the Sawdust festival in Laguna Beach in California. Sometimes I do get comments on it. That they have never seen a guy with a toering before. I just say I'm from Southern California (I'm stuck in Nashville, Tn. now). And it really doesn't matter what they say or think, my feet look good and it draws attention to them.

9. toeringsboi

toeringsboi Guest

Ya i love to wear toerings on all my toes and all i hear about is complaments from other people i also have a pedicure going on as well and girls totally dig it!

GOTO MYSITE www.groups.yahoo.com/girlyfeet my feet are under the name matt enjoy my wonderful feet

10. barefootjim

barefootjim Member

I heart toe rings! I wear three; two on my left foot and one on my right. I've been wearin em for about 11 years now, and I love it. I am either barefoot (or in flip flops at work), so my toes are always bare and I can show off my toe rings. I also wear a bunch of anklets on both ankles. They are a great foot accessory...;-)

11. Double D

Double D Member

I've always wanted to wear a toe ring or 2, but i've always been a slave to conformity. Not that I follow the "Manlyness" definition society considers but I just hate being insulted overall.

12. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

This ring is far too wide! You'll loose it. I guess you only put it on for sending a picture :p?

13. Barefoot Traveller

Barefoot Traveller Member

I LOVE to decorate my feet, and I really don't mind if some people find it funny. Others like it, so what?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Double D

Double D Member

Hehe, I now wear a total of 5 toe rings. 2 on my big toe and pinky toe, and 3 on my 2nd, 3rd and 4th. (Left, Right) Although for Holloween, I'm thinking about just wearing the 2 gold toe rings i have so they match my gladiator sandals :)

15. charlie35

charlie35 Member

I just love your style, Barefoot Traveller. Absolutely brilliant!! I personally do wear toe rings and ankle bracelets, but mainly in summer. I don't care what people think. It's my life, my feet, and I'll do as I wish. I suppose in the colder months I do chicken out slightly, in that I guess bare feet are surprising enough for some people without adding to them with decoration. There again, I do now feel inspired to change my mind on this!!!

16. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

I have been wearing toerings for many years now. One on each foot. A simple gold band. I have only gotten positive comment, mostly from girls. I have seen other guys wearing toering at the local mall. I would add a picture to this comment, however, when I try it does not work. I wish someone would tell me how to get pictures into my comments. <(^o^)>

It looks like I managed to get a thumbnail pic into the comment.:D

17. Double D

Double D Member

Those aren't women sandals are they? If not, where did you get them and who were they made by?! :eek:

18. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

Hi Double D,

If your question was to me, the sandals are BIRKENSTOCKS, they are mens sandals, and I bought them on eBay. <(^o^)>

19. Double D

Double D Member

Think my toes grew :mad: thought they would done growing! I can't remove any of my toe rings...But I dont feel any pain since I'm pretty sure the rings are leaving a big engraving on my toes.

20. BooBoo87

BooBoo87 Member

I've seen guys wear toe-rings and I think it looks fine... hell I've seen guys wear nail polish and it looks good.