Is it wrong for Men to ware toe rings

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefooten, May 30, 2006.

1. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

never mind, do what what you like if it doesnt hurt anyone . I love going barefoot and wearing toe rings and what other people think is definitely not my business . feeling forced to respect the "good common sense" is a form of slavery and slavery is bad. and if someone thinks i'm gay, fine, its not correct but it's allright for me. (for the same reason above!)
    btw try open, "C" copper rings: they are both comfortable and hard to lose.

2. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

There are a few!

3. towringr

towringr Member

There is nothing at all wrong with a man wearing toe rings. I wear six to eight sized toe rings for three years now and have not gotten any negative comments. In fact, I have received tons of compliments from women and questions as to where I purchased them. Men are silent, but I know they're looking. I regularly go for pedicures , and I also began having my toenails painted last October. I get them painted in a neutral pearlcoat called Cotton Candy, and I tried Silver for this photo. I figure that if it's all right for a man to wear small earrings, large earrings that leave a finger-sized hole in one's earlobe, lip rings, nose rings, nose studs, all the piercings of face & body and tattoos, then a man should have no fear of wearing toe rings.

4. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

i think there nice

5. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

I must agree with you....I don't know why, but they really turn me on too ;)

6. barefoot_kirstyn

I totally agree here, that's how all mine are, and I haven't lost a single one

7. toeringguy

toeringguy Member

Kirstyn......your feet are beautiful, i like to wear multiple toe rings like your picture, i find that the sized ones work a lot better, and are more confortable. keep wearing them, they look great.

8. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

I have been wearing toe rings for years. OK, granted I am gay, so the gay perception does not bother me. But, I find toe rings on men and women are very attractive.

9. jagerhans

sigh, I've just lost my favorite one instead , and I cant get to figure out how. It was really cute and not straight, but rather "wavy" .

ps lovely feet, Kirstyn

10. barefoot_kirstyn

thanks for all the compliments! I'm not used to people complimenting my feet, but I must say, I rather love it!
    I love to 'dress up' my feet, I wear lots of anklets and rings, and I am getting a vine with yellow and oragne flowers tattooed on my ankle and foot soon, as well

11. barefoot_kirstyn

well, now that's irony for you
    i hope you find another you like!

12. Frank

Frank Member

Toerings look also good on guys. Here's mine.

[​IMG]

13. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

Hell yeah! Wear toe rings!

14. DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco Member

I think it's totally cool for guys to wear toe rings. I don't wear them (though, I'm a girl) because I have funky toes and they ALWAYS get uncomfortable, so of course, I'm extremely jealous of ANYONE that's able to wear them, guys or girls.

15. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

That is good. I'm not gay, and even still the gay perception does not bother me either,--- if that's what people think about me, then fine. But I also notice, like you just said, toe rings on both men and women are attractive. This has been an amazing discovery for me in recent years. One of my long-term gay friends, OTOH, does not care for any of this toe ring stuff on any of us. In fact, he likes his guys in cowboy boots. What ever trips your trigger, I guess.

16. Jackie D

Jackie D Member

and its easier to get an injury

17. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Ok I'll bite.

HUH?! How in the world do toe rings make one more liable to injury?! I've only suffered one major injury to my feet my entire 34 years, and it was due to my toenail snagging on something and getting ripped in two. As to your first point that they "look funny", well you're entitled to that opinion, sad as I find that comment.

18. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

?

19. jagerhans

well, once I got one small blister on the next toe because of the continuous rubbing. but it was really no big deal and it appeared after literally months of uninterrupted wear (and i mean i _never_ slipped off that toering for months).

20. Alan33466

Alan33466 Member

I don't wear rings on my fingers, much less my toes!