Is It Worth It?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Littledrewwho2, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Littledrewwho2

Littledrewwho2 Members

Might be trading sex for lsd soon. Wondering if it's worth it.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

idk y?

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

That depends, do you want to have sex with this person? I personally don't think there is much that's worth fucking someone I don't like or want to fuck.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

totally

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Are you fingering a supermodel for 5 liters of sandoz lsd? or are you sucking some HIV positive frat boy's dick for 3 hits of "triple dipped" nbome lol.

do you trade sex for other things? lots of questions around this. gut reaction is "fuck no you idiot, see a counselor".

LSD can also provide experiences so precious, holy, and foundational to your life, that I would think it would be worth the loss of a limb much less a little stretch for your sphincter. If those experiences were guaranteed i might be more inclined to think sex is most obviously worth trading for lsd; but it's not guaranteed. there's a really good chance you're not even going to get lsd out of this, but some other chemical. there's a large chance you won't even get fake stuff; you'll just get punked, and maybe beat up or worse, maybe filmed and sold on the internet.

details matter

1 person likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what's a hit cost, $5? just buy the damn thing. if you're so broke that you can't afford lsd, you should be trading sex for something like food or rent, if anything.

1 person likes this.
  7. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Depends if the sex is any good, may be better to let the dude keep his acid