Is it weird to fantasize about an ex?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Hipme, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Hipme

Hipme Members

So, I have been thinking of my ex live in girl friend a fair amount lately. Even have been masturbating to thoughts of her, images of her in my head and some of our times in bed together. We were each other's ying and yang. We where by far the most compatable sexual partners imaginable. Sex was incredible and it was often. Anytime, anyplace, any position, nothing was off the table, whether it was exhibition, light bondage, third time in the same day, it didn't matter it was always awesome. Just the act of sliding my stiff errction in between her legs felt so incredible. As if my hardon was made for her hole. Like my penis and her virgin where custom made for each other. Just sleeping naked in bed together and holding her was a beautiful thing.

It has been awhile since we have been apart. Even a few partners later. So I have to ask, is weird, strange, odd that I cum to visions and/or fantasies (imagined or relived) of her?

topper likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Do you remember when Adam West was Batman?

I can vaguely recall watching of course Justice League... (the cartoon) it had a different name I think, but it was largely the same heroes. And I remember thinking Wonder Woman was the shit! :D

She was hip! Man, I couldn't pretend hard enough to be Wonder Woman! I must have had boots and a lasso and everything.

Does that make me transgender? Maybe! :)

Well, I remember seeing batman both places. But man, was I feeling kind of duped. I was a kid in the 80's hoping for this batman (West) to be anything like the batman in Justice League; or whatever it was called - I can't remember the name for the life of me, nor can I remember anything back that far. This was firmly in the 1980s... Batman was still syndicated.

But the question is neither here nor there....

Sometimes, it occurs to me that the questions we ask each other are steering the conversation into less natural territory... Well, I can tell you there are loads of funny stories to be heard here on Hip.

But to the question of your fantasy... Fantasizing is normal, but also very private*.

So, you want to bring it up? Okay... I'm going to politely bow out. Sianara! ;)

3. Hipme

Hipme Members

You know, maybe you're right. Perhaps Somethings are too personal and best left unsaid. I guess I was feeling a little confused and it's not a topic I would be comfortable discussing with my current partner. But somewhere in your message is a valid point, one well taken.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply.

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

No it isnt weird. One tends to remember the happier times rather than the reason she became your Ex .

5. marcus marrs

marcus marrs Members

Here's a different take on the question. I fantasize about Pam's first boyfriend, the one who first felt her body over then under clothes, first got her naked and was the first to have full penetrative sex with her. Pam told me all about each step and about how she felt while and after they did the naughty things together. It still gives me, and her, a sexy tingle. I like to visualise the events and to speculate about re-enacting them one day. Any others feel the same?

oldguynurse, Justron and Romper like this.
  6. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Is it weird to have sex with your ex after you both remarried? Neither of us have any intention to get back together. We just get together and fuck a few times a year.

BarefootJason likes this.
  7. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

It would be weird if you didn't fantasize about her, I often masturbate to fantasy's of a few of my ex's, it's normal when you've had a great sex Life with someone because we always want to remember the good times in life.

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. Holden Caulfield Esq

Holden Caulfield Esq Members

I'm divorced and the woman I dated for 9 months a bit after my marriage has a total voodoo clam. Felt more for her than anyone else. We still talk and flirt. I am actively trying to get her back over here so I can rail her again. Is it wrong, maybe. Do I care? no. Does she care? no. I'll be inside her again.

Sexwise likes this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It isn't weird. My wife sometimes fantasizes about one of her exes, and that relationship ended 40 years ago. It's fine with me. Whatever turns her on is good.

10. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

At 1 time I used to fantasize about my first girlfriend who I met when I was 18 & she was 19. We were together for 7 years. We had a mutual understanding for our break up. We ran into each other once in a great while & talked how we felt about fantasizing each other over the years we weren't together. But I recently had a dream about us last night, first time I really fantasized about her. We've spoke the last time was back in 2014. I just wish we had the opportunity to just sit down & talk again.

Romper likes this.
  11. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I don't think it is weird at all. In fact, it is common if it was a good relationship with good sex.

I often fantasize about one of my exes. It helps that I have some nude photos of her. She was an exhibitionist and liked for me to take pictures of her naked in public places. I obliged her. She is Jean in the Exhibitionist Women thread (in Subscribers Only section).

RIJACO likes this.
  12. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

I don't think fantasies can be "wrong" if they're just fantasies. The only issue would be if these fantasies keep you from moving forward in life, but it sounds like you are doing fine.

I have two major long term exes, one about whom I never really fantasize. The other I do, but they are filthy fantasies where she is a cum dumpster, mainly because I didn't like her much (lol) and enjoy treating her like trash in my fantasies. I have nothing personal against her, she was just a bit toxic, so I'm perfectly okay with using her when I feel like having this kind of fantasy. I've used others but they were short term flings or one night stands.

13. Greylines

Greylines Members

Sometime we are afraid to move on and hold back to better way of life, I have had those connections backfire on me twice I dont think I will travel down that path again...lol..but sex is a powerful trickster...

~Zen~ likes this.
  14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I think about a couple of my ex lovers, but I'm happy with my wife. We had sex talk, and she often asks how they were. No jealousy on her part. She only talked about a couple of her ex fwb, who she met after we got together.

15. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

i do sometimes think about sex with previous partners.

It's not fantasising. It's remembering things that happened.

RIJACO and oldguynurse like this.
  16. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, LOWD, and thank God for memories. As Paul Simon wrote in the song 'Bookends', "Preserve your memories, they're all that's left you."

17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Definition of weird? If you enjoyed a previous sexual experience, I would think it's common to mentally relive the encounter. I sure do.

18. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

From a previous poster "...I don't think it is weird at all. In fact, it is common if it was a good relationship with good sex...."

From your last, "...to mentally relive the encounter. I sure do...."

As well here. We are all the sum of what's gone before. Jeez, I have some great, specific and very detailed memories from before. Hope yours are as well, gets us through the low times.

RIJACO likes this.
  19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

EXTREMELY detailed. Because it was worth remembering.

6Sailor9, Hipme and oldguynurse like this.
  20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, I think I have relived that night a thousand times. I think I can play it back in my mind minute by minute...I only hope she remembers I was there.....

6Sailor9 likes this.