Is it time to talk about guns?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Balbus, Mar 24, 2021.

1. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Great idea, give the corporations even more power than they already have.

Yes mass shootings are a problem but there are better ways to stop it, for instance changing the music of society to be better music, this will reduce mass shootings.

Some also believe mass shooters are brainwashed by cia mind control to do the shootings. Every mass shooting seems to be done in a senseless manner, targetting randoms, and the aftermath only seems to increase the power of the gov. There never seems to be a robin hood type or militia which tries to nonviolently use guns to address corruption in society.

2. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

LOL - As i’ve said there are no rational arguments for not having prudent gun control

MeAgain likes this.
  3. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

rome crucified people, bad country. I believe in the death penalty but sheesh. Jesus believed in the death penalty as well but crucifixion was crossing the line. rome was just modern day crapalism mixed with commies, going around invading randoms forcing them to pay taxes.

the 2nd amendment is to protect a free state, not crapatalism and forced taxes. Did you know that in the early 1900s nobody even had to pay taxes? And when income tax was first made only the ultra rich had to pay anything, 1% of income, poor and middle class paid nothing. Now the poor and middle class pay 30% and ultra rich pay nothing. Biden isnt probably gonna pay the taxes lol hes probably gonna make poor and middle class americans pay for his 2 trillion infastructure plan lol.

if i ruled society id force taxes as well, have to have taxes to repair the damage that has been done. But the eventual goal is to reduce taxes completely to 0, by robot technology.

i used to be a soy of japan, used to be a fan. even hitler, who praised germans, said japan had a better culture than germany. feels like everyone wants to cuck to japan. But its time to face the facts and be free of the delusions of japan. Its a craphole country. Used to be a big nintendo fan but turns out they never cared about us. Nintendo used to be like a parent to me. But it was all a deception and deceit. They only cared about money and the bottom line. They never cared about me as a person a human being. I found out the truth, their crapatalistic business practices and trying to oppress good honest companies. Their animal crossing scheme of trying to get people to buy another console just for 2 people to play animal crossing campaign. Thats just one example. They dont listen to the true gods like Shigeru Miyamoto. They ignore his advice and only care about obeying corporate suits. So I will still buy nintendo games but because of Shigeru or the gods. Nintendo as a company is the richest company in Japan and just a greedy corporation.

its all a corrupt conspiracy. Japan made so much profits after ww2 somehow. its all a network, america, japan, germany, israel, britain, henry ford, they are all schemers, they are all part of the plan. i have lost faith in my country i have lost faith in the world. its all a network of crooked politicians and the corrupt. U want to worship japan fine. I know the real reality though. Japan is nothing more than a deeply racist state, that worships social conformity. I met japanese incels that were treated like outcasts just because they were mixed race. They werent even allowed to go to Japanese prostitutes. And even the fully Japanese get treated like crap if they dont socially conform. Everything they do is about conformity. Japan has the highest rate of incels in the world, even the women there are incels. There are some good things about Japanese culture, but I dont think its a good place to live. Workaholic crapatalism culture. The ancient Samurai tried to fight to preserve culture, but the emperor shut them down, I saw the Last Samurai movie. Now its just westernized crapatalism. There are still things I like about Japanese culture and in some ways Japan has a superior culture. But as a nation it is deteriorating. Corrupt legal system where innocent are automatically assumed to be guilty and not given due process there. Its not widespread knowledge people just want to keep the rose colored glasses on.

britain doesnt provide good medical treatment to trans. they gatekeep make it harder for trans. as i said earlier they are part of the network i alluded to earlier, they are schemers.

as for booze idk what you are talking about. Some fuddy duddies banned booze which caused gang warfare and prohibition. That ness guy and stuff. u can find the story online.

4. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

there is evidence cia brainwashed and mind controlled though, ever heard of mk ultra?

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So it's apparent that you have no faith in any government, let alone the U.S. Constitution.
    Now, with that in mind please tell me how guns are solving anything.
    Please tell me how, once you have overthrown the U.S. government with your guns, how you intend to keep order in the land.And lastly Please show us proof that guns are stopping us all from being in FEMA camps.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  6. MeAgain

Yes let's change the music, I suggest we all listen to Muzak.
    I believe people who believe in stupid conspiracy theories are the ones that are brainwashed by other idiots who can't support any of their stupid ideas with facts.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My amazement at your grasp of complex subject matter is exceeded only by your reach.

8. MeAgain

Did you ever study anything about Rome?
    Did you know that other people practiced crucifixion, including the ancient Athenians, Macedonians, Jews, Carthaginians, Persians, Muslims, Japanese, Burmese, and others?
    That's funny. Apparently you never read my post about the Whiskey Rebellion of 1794. Now why did the people rebel and why did the state militias have to put the rebellion down..Hmm. let me see, well doggone it, it was over TAXES!
    In the 1900s poll and excise taxes were common, state and federal inheritance taxes, sales taxes, income taxes during the Civil War and 1890s, and in 1913 a permanent income tax was started.

The rest of your post I ain't reading.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  9. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

its clear some of the mod members here have some kind of gun regulation agenda.

keep putting laughing biden in your sig as if u somehow hes gonna save humanity lol. 2 trillion more in taxes that the poor and middle class are gonna bear the brunt of the burden.

the fact that some other societies did crucifixion doesnt make it right. bunch of backwards primitives if you ask me.

as for taxes this country was founded over no taxation without representation. Yet the corrupt society keeps taxin without having any representation of the middle class or poor.
    in 1776 the illuminati was formed. in 1776 america was formed. Coincidence? Washington was probably a based mason but was gullible, probably was some kind of conspiracy. Why else were poor taxed more than the rich, conspiracy.

10. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Should i have?

They arent right now, because mass shooters are being stupid. If instead society formed an organized coalition and militia to do whats right then things would be better.

I never said anything of the sort. I simply suggested that goodie two shoes types such as robin hood should form an organized coalition and non-violent militia in order to hold politicians accountable for their crimes.

The crooked politicians want 95% population reduction and to either put nanobots in everyone or fema camps, whats stopping them is our right to bear arms.

11. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

cia brainwashing is a conspiracy fact not just theory. keep calling facts stupid. Mk ultra is a well known fact.

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

You're clearly not acquainted with 'facts'.

• fact
      /fakt/
      noun
      noun: fact; plural noun: facts
      1. a thing that is known or proved to be true.
    • the truth about events as opposed to interpretation.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  13. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

mk ultra is generally accepted as true history.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I invite anyone to start with your previous reference to "the Illuminati" and then work their way backwards through your fact-free cockamamie word salad as far as they care to and decide for themselves.

You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Tyrsonswood and MeAgain like this.
  15. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Source?

What should the militia do to make things better?

Source?

16. MeAgain

I understand about crucifixion, but Rome had many redeeming values.

Yes taxation without representation. We have representation.
    We live in a Federal Republic; that means: : "a country that is governed by elected representatives and by an elected leader (such as a president) rather than by a king or queen". ~ 1

Juan Bautista de Anza finds the site for the Presidio of San Francisco, Father Francisco Palou founds Mission San Francisco de Asis in what is now San Francisco, California, Captain James Cook begins his Third voyage of James Cook or third voyage, the Presidio of San Francisco is founded in New Spain, Crown Prince Paul of Russia marries Sophie Marie Dorothea of Württemberg, Edward Gibbon publishes the first volume of The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, restrictions on the cereal trade in Sweden are lifted, Scottish economist Adam Smith publishes The Wealth of Nations in London, Bolshoi Ballet, as known well for ballet group in worldwide, founded in Teatralnaxa, Moscow, Russia, A fire destroys major parts of the town of Askersund, Sweden, Mozart's Serenade No. 7 (the "Haffner") is first performed in Salzburg, Austria, Francisco Silvestre Vélez de Escalante, Francisco Atanasio Domínguez, and eight other Spaniards set out from Santa Fe, on an eighteen-hundred mile trek through the American Southwest. They are the first Europeans to explore the vast region between the Rockies and the Sierras, The guild organisation Marchandes de modes is founded in Paris, A hurricane hits Guadeloupe, killing more than 6,000 people, The first running of the St Leger Stakes horse race[4] (not yet named) in England, first of the British Classic Races, devised by Anthony St Leger (British Army officer), takes place on Cantley Common at Doncaster. The winner is a filly (later named Allabaculia) owned by the organiser, the 2nd Marquess of Rockingham, The Bolshoi Theatre company hosts its first annual opera season, with the opening of the Bolshoi Kamenny Theatre in Saint Petersburg, Russia, The Phi Beta Kappa Society is founded at the College of William & Mary in Virginia, Austria ends the use of interrogation by torture, Friedrich von Klinger's "Sturm und Drang" premieres in Leipzig, Duchess of Kingston found guilty of bigamy, Anne Robert Jacques Turgot, French minister of Finance, resigns, Hurricane hits Martinique; 100 French and Dutch ships sink; 600 die, In a bar decorated with bird tail in Elmsford, New York, a customer requests a glassful of “those cock tails” from bartender Betsy Flanagan....all in 1776...coincidence???

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    Piobaire likes this.
  17. MeAgain

So you are calling for an organized armed insurrection agaisnt the United States government?
    You realize that is illegal and would make you subject to ten years in prison?

Then you back off and suggest a non violent militia? What prey tell is that?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  18. MeAgain

MK Ultra was carried out for use on Soviet spys.
    What does MK Ultra have to do with gun legislation?

19. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Nothing. Hijacking threads to make themselves the center of attention is common trollery, a lame attempt to feed their insatiable need for validation. I'm thinking of clicking the 'ignore' button.

granite45 likes this.
  20. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

you are also entitled to hide your head in the sand and pretend history didn't happen lol

well at least you aren't denying history anymore, but instead are deflecting.