Is it the thrill of the pursuit, or actual act?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Dmiguy, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Dmiguy

Dmiguy Newbie

Heterosexual male here in my 40's and I must admit, at least for me, the build up to the inevitable conquest is what really turns me on. The flirting, witty banter, making plans, the general pursuit has always done it for me. Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of amazing sex with a lot of incredible women in my lifetime but I've always found the pursuit so intoxicating. I'm not a man whore by any means and respect women and a total pleaser. But man, do I love the pursuit.

What say you?

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  2. Escierto

Escierto Members

I have been with more women than I can count in my 66 years and I have to say I do not care at all about the pursuit. Maybe that makes me a weird guy!

3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

As a naturally flirty person the persuite is fun . I still get it now even though I married and on the receiving end .

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I pursued her for almost eight years, and it was thrilling, but the actual event was better.

5. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Depends. Sometimes the pursuit is awesome especially if I think my odds are poor. But if I just need taking care of, it's about the act. Of, if she just needs to be taken care of forget the pursuit. Get her on her back and get those legs open.

6. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

I love the flirting and banter. I'd say "pursuit" except I think usually it's women who truly pursue, not men. Nevertheless when I know there's a vibe I love the anticipation of what might or will happen. The sex itself can be amazing, too...but something about flirting I love.

7. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You say "I've had a lot of amazing sex with a lot of women" followed by "I'm not a man whore."

If by "a lot of women" you mean 12, you're probably not a man whore. If by "a lot of women" you mean 60, you're definitely a man whore. Nothing wrong with being one, but you ought to at least admit it, if that's the case.

Pursuit occurs over a limited period of time. As enjoyable as it may be, it would be difficult to choose a week or a month of pursuit over the 50 years of sex that follows with that partner. The sub-forum in which you posted this, after all, is "True Love."

8. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I agree that can be extremely fun.. I'm happily married now but I always loved that flirty part leading up to actually getting together