Is it the strain...or is it me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by Trader, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Trader

Trader Member

Ha...not as frustrated today. This morning noted that the 'freebie' seeds from Seedbay..."Menage a' trois"...is looking rather glistening. Don't know anything about the strain as they don't actually show it for sale on their site (that I could find).

Hope it's mind-boggling!! I'm darn tired of my connoisseur friends telling me my stuff is "very good... but not the best they've had".

Heck....I want "The Best" ~!

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Invest in a set of bubble bags. You will then have as much mind boggling as you will want :) They make less potent plants into lovely hash!

3. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Trader, they look very nice; like looking into my own room.

But as I learned from my own experience with this prob. is to back off the feed a bit the next crop.

As for this'n, you should be pleased with the result:>)

4. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

5. Trader

Trader Member

Whew...went to that post and it looks like a lot of work. I'll have to see where I can pick up the needed tools.
    When you're done with the efforts how is hash supposed to be kept/packed/etc?

Oh...BTW...the buds are definitely looking better with no nutes during last weeks. I think what was happening was the plants would start to burn/yellow/leaf drop BEFORE it was actually "harvest ready" and I was fooled into cutting them.

I'll post pics of new stuff...including this MONSTER that came out of no where. Funniest darn thing: This plant is from a clone that looked nothing like it's mother. I mean the buds on this thing are like toilet brushes!! I'm going to take pic with ruler to show scale.

Stay tuned friends...

:)