is it safe????

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by hellraiser, May 13, 2004.

1. hellraiser

hellraiser Member

i have a friend who wants me to do mush with him but on the same day my gf wants me to do ex with her. i was wondering if it would be safe to combine the 2 drugs????????? any thoughts???

i also have the same question about meth and mush?????

2. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Eating E and mushrooms at the same time is what's called "hippyflipping." So long as you get real MDMA, you'll be fine. ;)

I wouldn't recommend meth and mushrooms, though; it wouldn't be any more dangerous than meth alone, but it'd be a waste of a trip to be smoking meth during the experience.

3. serra

serra tentacle girl

yea no kidding, meth and mushrooms??? i think you would be legally insane throughout that experience....

mushrooms and e is a really fun combination. do the mushrooms first. once you've plateaued and are having a good time with the mushrooms, take the e.

i would highly advise to do it this way. because if you do them both at once it will be really intense and you will miss the induviual transition phases with each substance. which is really a fun thing to miss. also, the e won't last as long as the mushrooms.

have fun!

4. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Actually... I have done both these things(Damnit...).

Mushrooms and E: Well I ate a little over an 1/8 and got aggravated for some reason and decided to take it out by busting an e pill, as in snorting it. I don't recommend snorting it on mushrooms cuz for like 5 min. I thought I fucked myself up and my brain was dissapearing or something. After that everything got smoother, I put on a movie(Don't be a menace) and it seemed to have all sorts of hidden meaning's and was so good to the point of pure joy... LoL.

Meth and Shrooms: Personally, it's not so much a bad experience as it is a strange one. Although the first time I did it I kept seeing the word Tweaker sitting around the room in random spots in little kids block letters and it was pissing me off, then a bunch of angels and demons got in a fight or something on my wall as a shadow of a dragon kept on trying to swoop in and grab something that was hidden by a shadow. Finally at the end of the trip the dragon got it and it was a rose, then the angel and demon characters all turned into a giant rose bush. But those were some good fucking shrooms.
    The second time this kid kept on talking and the thought kept popping into my head that I could just kill this kid so easly and he would be gone and how strange that would be for him to never be around again.
    I haven't mixed since...

5. FreshPhish

FreshPhish Member

I always thought hippy flipping was what fucked up hippies do when they shouldn't be driving and flip their car. We always called E + acid/shrooms "candy flipping." But lately I've heard others calling it a hippy flip too, but when this girl told me she was afraid she was going to start hippy flipping the SUV we were in, I thought it was the most hilarious thing.

I'd recommend NOT eating pressed pills while tripping, but if you can get some molly that'd be the shit.

6. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

" I always thought hippy flipping was what fucked up hippies do when they shouldn't be driving and flip their car."

*lol*

Hippyflipping = Mushrooms + MDMA
    Candyflipping = LSD + MDMA ;)

7. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

what if you eat the mushrooms like, three days into a meth binge? you know when you are already trippin balls from the sleep deprevation? anyone have any experiences?

8. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

I heard about that kind of shit. The guy was awake for 80hrs (total) and the last 10hrs were on acid (still spun, of course). He said the trip was good, definately fucked up, but good. He's a experienced user though.

edit: oh you mean meth+shrooms 3 days? Oh well...

9. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

Take Mush, X, And Meth All Together And Get Lit And Jump Off The Roof Of Ur House Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo

10. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Evolution is a cruel, but neccesary bitch... :)