Is it really love...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by TripAmerika, May 18, 2004.

1. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

if he's not willing to wait for you?

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

not at all. if it was love he'd respect you and your feelings of waiting. I made this mistake be4 and now I'm alone with the guys kids. Take my advice, tell him if he cant wait he can walk because it has to be a mutual decision to have sex together. If your not ready you'll regret it forever and probably not enjoy sex. You have to be comfortable to enjoy!

3. poeticpimpin123

poeticpimpin123 Member

If you have to ask if its love then chances are its probably not.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

what's the waiting for? sex? or for you to get back from somewhere?

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

it depends if you expect him to wait to see if you're sure of him for you to make some sort of commitment then I think the issue would really be that you don't love him and whether or not he loves you is irrelevant. If it's waiting for sex or for you to make a decision that impacts you more then him then if he doesn't respect your wishes and want to make you happy then there's no way he can really love you and whether you love him or not is really irrelevant.

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

If it is waiting for sex that you are talking about, then it is not love if he isn't willing to wait. And not only is it not love, if he is pressuring you, then he doesn't respect you either. My boyfriend is not in love with me (which is ok with me right now) but he was still willing to wait until I was ready just because he respects my feelings and really cares about me.

7. blckra1n

blckra1n Member

I was thinking about this subject the other day and this is my conclusion. no, if hes not willing to wait for you, not only is it not love, but there is a lack of respect going on there too... and chances are, if he is telling you that he loves you, and is still not willing to wait for sex, then sadly enough, its probably just a pathetic line that a guy would use to try to get you into bed sooner. To me, someone who seems unwilling to wait just deserves for you to make them wait longer...

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Should you even have to ask?

Of course not.

9. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

wait for what?

what he's supposes to wait for makes all the difference.