Is it possible to make love with a stranger?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Gazelady, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I can't. I have to get to know them 1st. And that takes time which is fine.

Candy Gal and MidnightSea like this.
  2. I think it is. On a couple occasions over the years I've met a woman at a bar and we hit it off, after which she came home with me. It began as a typical hook up until we were connected and began realizing we were truly connected more than just sexually. Both cases we ended up living together for a period of time.

3. rick181au

rick181au Guest Lifetime Supporter

My wife has, many a time, I have as well but no where as much as my wife has.

4. Jmack

Jmack Senior Member

There is a big difference from making love and sex.
    With that being said, yes it is possible.
    I have found that it's been more making love when I first started dating/meeting a girl.
    For some reason it just ends up being quickies or just plain sex after a while. Seems most just comfortable with fucking. No need to impress.

5. Desera_xoxo

Desera_xoxo Members

If you're willing, anything's possible.

Ted Jackson and Jmack like this.
  6. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

How does someone make love to a person that they do not love ?
    Can you have sex with someone and feel a deeper bond to that person ? Yes you can. But does that mean that you love them ? Love is much more then just a physical bond between a couple. .

7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I have with a couple guys that I had only known for a hour or a little more. ❤

8. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I don't know but I have had encounters with guys in the past that were so intense that it felt like I was making love.

BiSal and arizonacook like this.
  9. Ted Jackson

Ted Jackson Newbie

Oh it's fun strangers best to get!!

10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Call me old fashioned but I have to love someone first .

I have tried it in the past and it didnt work . I couldnt wait to get away .:confused::eek::eek:

Lovnflman likes this.
  11. Ted Jackson

Ted Jackson Newbie

It's not cheating if you allow. It's good exercise

12. Ted Jackson

Ted Jackson Newbie

I love dating willing women.

13. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Years ago, before I was married I had sex with a woman who was a stranger. (I'd helped her get a ride home, she was drunk) In the process she gave me her number which I was sure she wouldn't have otherwise. But I called the next day and she invited me over. In a short time we were fucking on her living room floor. I say fucking because that's all it probably could have been. I did lick her pussy and she sucked my cock which I suppose is more intimate than simple penetration. It felt urgent for sure and I got off in a big way but I didn't know her so the intimacy that comes from knowing someone and sharing experiences with them just wasn't there. I guess I'd say no, it isn't possible. We saw each other a few more times but nothing really came of it.

14. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

You can fuck someone you're in love with (ie, hot, fast, rough sex), but even if you're taking it slow and going through all the motions/foreplay, its not `making love' if you don't love them.

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  15. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya if your sad and need love im sure you can do it with just about anyone.... (EVEN THOSE YOU DONT KNOW)

16. As I age, I’m simultaneously becoming more particular and less desirable. No, I need to be in love.

17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I hear ya buddy

18. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I think everyone at one time or another has had sex with a person they just met and only know their name, and while it sometimes turns out well and becomes an ongoing thing for them, other times it becomes an embarassing time they'd like to forget. But as far as the term"Making love" with a stranger, I don't think it's actually making love at that level yet until two people really get to know one another and fall in love, then the sex can become making love. Otherwise it's just fucking for fun and the sake of getting laid.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

True, and at the time it may seem like making love in a person's mind, when it's just plain fucking.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

I don't think so. There's a difference between fucking and making love.

BPC, 6Sailor9 and Kimmiescock like this.