Is it possible to make love with a stranger?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Gazelady, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Longstone

Longstone Members

A little over a decade ago I met a girl in a chat room. She was 11 years younger than me. She was about to be married. She was looking for a last fling before marriage and I was looking for sex. Despite living 100’s of miles apart we met up. We connected instantly and had two days of incredible, deep love. We connected in a way ive never connected with another, even my wife. It was incredible. Even now I miss what we had for those two days. So yes, my answer is yes

2. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Lifetime Master of the Moderator Force Super Moderator

I can't. I have to get to know them 1st. And that takes time which is fine.

Candy Gal and MidnightSea like this.
  3. Witoutit

Witoutit Members

I think it is. On a couple occasions over the years I've met a woman at a bar and we hit it off, after which she came home with me. It began as a typical hook up until we were connected and began realizing we were truly connected more than just sexually. Both cases we ended up living together for a period of time.

4. rick181au

rick181au Guest

My wife has, many a time, I have as well but no where as much as my wife has.

5. Jmack

Jmack Supporters HipForums Supporter

There is a big difference from making love and sex.
    With that being said, yes it is possible.
    I have found that it's been more making love when I first started dating/meeting a girl.
    For some reason it just ends up being quickies or just plain sex after a while. Seems most just comfortable with fucking. No need to impress.

6. Desera_xoxo

Desera_xoxo Members

If you're willing, anything's possible.

Jmack likes this.
  7. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Supporters HipForums Supporter

How does someone make love to a person that they do not love ?
    Can you have sex with someone and feel a deeper bond to that person ? Yes you can. But does that mean that you love them ? Love is much more then just a physical bond between a couple. .

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I have with a couple guys that I had only known for a hour or a little more. ❤

9. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I don't know but I have had encounters with guys in the past that were so intense that it felt like I was making love.

BiSal and arizonacook like this.