Is it possible to grow while still living with parents?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Poker, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Poker

Poker Member

I've always wondered about this. Because I dont have a job, and pot can be hard to come on to sometimes, I was thinking about growing; too bad I live with my parents, however :(.
    Is it possible to grow a plant without your parents knowing? I know it smells, but maybe a daily spray or one of those febreeze plug ins would work?
    Maybe growing in a spot a few streets away from the house one lives at would work?
    I would be too scared of people finding my plants and ripping em up, however, if I were to do it that way...

P.S. - How would I obtain seeds without my parents knowing? I can't order them cause my parents check the mail before I do. Is getting them from a dealer the only way to do it? thanks.

2. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

um, i've never grown, i also live with my parents, your best bet is growing outside like you said, and about the seeds, you could get order them and have them sent at somebody elses home, or from your dealer and after the plants flower choose the next seeds from the best plant. oh, unless you plant just one, which may turn out to not be female

3. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

i would highly reccomend you do NOT grow without your parents consent. Reason is...here in the US if you get caught for whatver reason, she goes to jail. Its her house, not yours. Hence her ass, not yours. You should wait until you have a place of your own and then think about becoming a horticulturist. Outdoors can still be bad news unless ofcourse you have your own property..i.e. acres and acres of land that nobody but your family sees. Then you might be able to grow a few plants. And the worst thing to happen is your parents find it and ground you or somethin. But still....i would definteily not grow unless your parents know about it. Sorry bud.
    happy trails

4. the music isnt' over

the music isnt' over Member

yeh id just find some land that no one else uses and grow a couple there.