is it ok to hug and kiss your boss?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bonita95, Aug 2, 2013.

1. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

And how many of them stay married?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

More importantly, how many marriages with 18 year olds stay together?

3. *MAMA*

^^^ That's more what I'm referring to. Not many, for sure.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

True. But the pool of combined interests, balance of needs and fulfillment and the maturity of the younger, and non-curmudgeon factor of the elder is very important.

She's got a crush on a widower, who has hired her to perform a "wife" duty, looking after an 8-year old.

Boundaries, boundaries, boundaries.

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I was the one that originally was curious about his age. However, I believe age doesn't matter in a relationship. That is as both people are sincere. I can also understand people questioning the sincerity of the relationship because of the age gap since we don't know everyone's intentions. I've met some 18 years old that seemed more mature than 30 year old's, so I guess it really depends on the person. Maybe the babysitter and the widower are on the same level. Maybe he's less immature for his age and she's more mature. He could also be taking advantage of her, so I guess she just has to be careful. She sounds sincere though, so I hope he is too.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

THOSE THINGS are not really for us to decide. It's up to each couple to decide where their relationship will go.

Besides, just because something is a certain way in one culture doesn't mean the same is said for another culture. Each case is different because we are ALL different.

7. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

How did we get on marriage? She just wants to hug and kiss her boss.

8. RainyDayHype

good point too

maybe they're both just looking for a fling, if so, I guess just have fun with it then..

though he offered her a live in position, again we don't know everyone's intentions..

9. *MAMA*

^^^ there is where I got it.

10. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I missed that one. Thanks *Mama*

bonita95 don't get in any hurry to grow up!

11. RainyDayHype

I've become really interested in this scenario, psychologically speaking..

what did the dress he bought you look like? buying a dress for someone could be suggestive..

I'm wondering if he is looking for a mother figure for his son/someone to fill his wife's shoes, and this could be a lot for an 18 year old to just jump into...

I'm thinking of my own maturity level at 18 and I wouldn't have been mature enough for something like this, but maybe op is more mature

12. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It was actually entirely my fault. I brought the subject up.

She may have said something about being "nice to be a mum", but seriously, what on earth is wrong with that?? She's a young woman, and girls even younger than she is often dream of becoming a mother. It's totally natural in my opinion. I don't think it's necessarily anyone trying to grow up faster than they should.

And once again, that is the problem in this society. So many people simply assume that, just because a young woman still in her teens expresses her desire to be a mother, all of the sudden everyone is freaking out going "don't try to grow up so fast". But what if she understood all that, and still wanted to be part of this family? When I was even younger than the OP is now, a mother of a then-friend told me I was too young to claim something as my "life". More than 20 years later, and it is STILL my "life", and it has since become my occupation. Sometimes, even young people can be really sure about some things in life.

But to return to the original topic sort of, it's really not even about how mature or immature they are. It's really about how compatible the two of them are.
    At least that's what I think.

13. *MAMA*

:daisy:

The first documented time I wanted to be a mother was 5 years old during the "what do you want to be when you grow up?" assignment in kindergarten. Just because I've had that desire, doesn't mean I was ready to be a mother.

I'm not saying 18 year olds can't be good mothers or get married. I'm just saying in my opinion, it's best to wait.

14. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

father type way? he's displaying his older age dominance. the man wants to fuck. How can you be jewled into thinking it's something noble? :confused:

:2thumbsup:

15. *MAMA*

:iagree:

16. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

yup why else was she offered a position on his staff.

17. *MAMA*

Hahahahahaha

18. RainyDayHype

that emoticon..

19. RainyDayHype

this one is cute
    :guitarist:

20. RainyDayHype