Is it ok to get an Erection?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Cal Bareit, May 27, 2019.

?

Is it ok to get an Erection around other nudists, like at a nude beach or nudists resort?

1. Yes, it's fine and totally acceptable. Let it swing & bounce.

2. Yes, but you should still try to hide it.

3. No way Jose' - Always cover it with a towel etc.

4. No, but it's acceptable because, well.. erections happen.

5. No. Not at all. Women would be offended.

6. No. Not at all. Men would see it as homosexual.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. oldbarefootguy

oldbarefootguy Members

As long as you aren't trying to put it somewhere where it isn't wanted, I see no problem. Erections are natural. It's just a penis. Eventually the "problem" will subside.

2. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Yeah don’t go sticking it into a blender. ;-)

3. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Joshua Van likes this.
  4. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Joshua Van likes this.
  5. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I've been a nudist most of my life,. I see the human body as being beautiful both female and males! I enjoy being at a nude beach and nudist resorts. I don't have a problem if a guy happens to get a erection. It happens to men at times. Not getting hard is something like breathing and we do that! Lol

6. Fishercat

Fishercat Members

Erections are a natural part of being male. Why hide them as if they are something bad?

7. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

On a crowded nudist beach with hundreds of naked males, erections are inevitable. Most guys hide them by turning over or by repositioning a book or newspaper.

In a more private nudist situation like a nudist party, depending on the circumstances, and the alcohol is flowing, less guys bother to hide their erections.

8. I get half hard just taking my clothes off in the evening at home!

9. passygalore

passygalore Members

The penis is really an hydraulic marvel.

The penile artery widens allowing increased blood flow into the penis and a valve is then forced to close which then traps that blood in the organ, with resultant enlarging, stiffening, and raising into a horizontal or even severely upright position. If it's your own erection, then you can feel and enjoy the wonderful stiffness in the penile root inside your groin.

Why should the visual manifestation of such a natural, inevitable process need to be hidden or considered offensive? Why not compliment, praise, and celebrate such a process?

10. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

That’s how I feel assuming you’re somewhere that that people are expected to be naked. If I’m naked in front of other people I’m going to be aroused and I’m going to have an erection.

Nakednudist and Joshua Van like this.
  11. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I got a Boner the other day in the Co-Ed Shower at the resort down here in California. She was a Hottie and by the way she acted, she expected it. She was not offended in the least !

iowaguy51 likes this.
  12. JH93022

JH93022 Members

I say don’t do either. No need to “flaunt it” and more than the need to “suppress” it. How about just enjoy it but do not do anything to be distressful to others.

13. JH93022

JH93022 Members

What resort were you at. Some are more conservative than others

14. JH93022

JH93022 Members

It is one of those damned if you do and dammed if you don’t or in this case can’t.

15. nudony

nudony Member

Yeah. Openly sporting an erection at an AANR family-oriented resort will get you shown the front door real quick. Whenever I see a guy sitting down with a towel over his crotch at my resort, it's a pretty good sign he's "hiding" something. It's considered polite and not a "big deal."

Barring swinger resorts, there are a few adult/couples only venues that are more "permissive"; although open sex is still verboten. We wife and I occasionally go to one; and she likes the fact that she can lounge and sunbathe open-legged there without feeling like she's breaking nudist etiquette. Erections are also considered ok; although it's pretty rare someone just walks around erect. The one time it happened right in front of my wife, she did not care because the guy was very polite; and the venue allows for it. She's not opposed to a little "extra freedom" anyway.

But these venues are pretty rare.

bill697cu likes this.