Is it ok to get an Erection?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Cal Bareit, May 27, 2019.

?

Is it ok to get an Erection around other nudists, like at a nude beach or nudists resort?

1. Yes, it's fine and totally acceptable. Let it swing & bounce.

2. Yes, but you should still try to hide it.

3. No way Jose' - Always cover it with a towel etc.

4. No, but it's acceptable because, well.. erections happen.

5. No. Not at all. Women would be offended.

6. No. Not at all. Men would see it as homosexual.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

One time at Wreck Beach in Vancouver, I was asked by one of a group of 3 late teens/early 20's women : 'We came down here to see Boners, how come none of the guys have Boners?' As I told them the reason(s), I started to get a Boner. I sat down to hide the Boner from Public so that only they could see it . They wanted to see a Boner, so they did see a Boner. They were impressed !

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ugh, another thread where 90% of replies are overweight 50+ something guys pretending going to nude beaches isnt sexual

Jayandcay and Joshua Van like this.
  3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I, being a 50something slightly over weight man, gets a good bone going on as I walk down to the beach.

Cal Bareit and GLENGLEN like this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Hi Jo.....Tempted As I Am To Respond To This Post.....In The Interest Of "Good Taste"......I Won't..... :p

Cheers Glen.

Cal Bareit likes this.
  5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Exactly we are by nature sexual beings.

I’ve been to a nude beach and what the body and mind covets, the eye follows (or to quote Booger from Revenge of the Nerds “ We’ve Got Bush Here” [​IMG]

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Remember that photo where he was like a human sundial ;)

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In all honesty, I think I'm more turned on seeing women clothed in tight yoga pants, tight yoga shorts, form fitting slacks, bikinis, high skirts, etc. than seeing them completely nude. For some reason the clothes tend to bring those features out, and stimulates my imagination more. I've been to a few nude beaches before and to my surprise, I wasn't as aroused as I thought I would be. Some of the nude women were quite pleasing to the eye, then there's some that weren't. I don't think you'll have an erection when you see the sagging, droopy, vein-ridden breasts, legs and butts out there in the mix with the other hard bodies.

notchstroke, Cal Bareit and Altman like this.
  8. Cal Bareit

Cal Bareit Members

Exactly. In reality, an erection is not a gauge to a man's level of excitement or how pervy he is. I can be completely soft and still be horny and have all kinds of deviant thoughts. In fact, I can easily get a lot of precum in my shorts without ever being hard. #Oversharing

9. Cal Bareit

Cal Bareit Members

I agree with both of you. It is completely ridiculous that there has been some kind of perverted or homophobic stigma associated with getting an erection, as if it's bad, threatening or offensive. Maybe I'm offended by seeing women's nipples erect. It's all just so dumb that the nudist community can be so uptight. But of course that's here in the US where we are far behind the social culture of every other country. Go to France or Spain and you find people are more open-minded.

10. Cal Bareit

Cal Bareit Members

Hilarious.. but yeah, you make a good point.

11. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

47 plus percent of american still think that the earth is only 6,000 years old. they also think our constitution was based on the ten commandments when the first commandment and the first amendment contradict each other. The usa is a great country but it is full of backwards religious prudes

Nudegardner, Cal Bareit and Eric! like this.
  12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's not whether you get an erection it is how you respond. If you then cross legs or do something to reduce/suppress it, no-one will usually mind. Flaunting or playing with it is a no-no.

Cal Bareit likes this.
  13. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

To be honest, if you're just into nude recreation you shouldn't get hard anyway, there must be a sexual side involved for it to arouse you surely. I think it's already been said though that if you do get hard then you should just conceal it

14. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Nice to hear, I'll be sure not to hide mine in the future ;)

15. Don't hide them as they are natural.
    A boner can be used for many things.
    A tip make sure that you have an empty bladder so that you don't have such a tough time with a boner.

Cal Bareit likes this.
  16. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Erections are a natural reaction. They are not shameful!

Cal Bareit and bananaman321 like this.
  17. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

Never hide mine, always thought it was a natural part of life. and we get for so many different reasons. with alot of them have nothing to do with anything sexual.

Cal Bareit and bananaman321 like this.
  18. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I don't know where you live, but here i would recommend to consider the setting and environment. Your statement may be a good attitude among good friends or at certain events / venues, but for example not at the family beach or at the spa.

19. Joyam

Joyam Members

How often do people actually see erections at nudist resorts?

I've barely seen any......

20. teast394

teast394 Members

Absolutely fine as long as you mind your own business, you don't need to cover up or hide it. Just the other week at a resort i saw a boy around 8 with a full erection, he walked around with it swinging and bouncing around as if it wasn't there and no one had an issue. My kids have all had semi to straight out erections, it's normal. I've seen a few adults with some sort of semi at least. If people are happy to see a penis, it's still a penis just gone stiff for a bit.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020