Is it just me...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by katmiaow, Apr 17, 2007.

1. katmiaow

katmiaow Member

or are most contacts for procurement of herb unreliable and flakey ripoff artists? Where can I find someone who is not all of the above? Mind you, I'm a pretty private, quiet person, not too much of a partier.

*end rant*

Kat

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

not me, my dealers are awesome want me to send you their phone numbers and addresses?

3. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

mine too. let me know, fuck, ill pay for your plane ride and you can crash at my place and we'll go to his place.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

my dealer is amazing. i love him. literally. yet we are complete opposites.

5. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Move to California and get a medical card. Then you can go to any Cannabis Club and pick out which kind of bud you want, get some brownies, maybe a little hash, and you're good to go. :)

6. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

I have pondered this for a bit and after dicussion with my peers only one answer really justified repeating.

However, mine is reliable and as such I have forgotten what the response was. ;)

7. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i love my boys too :)
    they are always around for me to pick up, and they always hook me up with a gram or two more then i payed for.

8. kar33m

kar33m Member

yes, they useually are or at least tend to become this way after a while.(unless you are buying from a freind off course)

Unless you're buying from a friend or something it's a good idea to always act as if you're not happy with what your're getting. Useually the guy will add a joints worth weed( or hash whatever it is) to your sack otherwise if he insists that the sack is already fat enough tell him that you expect him to hook you up next time since this time you got a small sack.
    Oh, and dont buy from the same delear to many times in a row and dont hesitate to turn down a deal if you dont like what you are getting.

or at least this is how it works in my whereabouts.

9. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Most contacts are ripoffs, but it's just something we have to learn to deal with.

Lesson #1 - Always bring a digital scale and weight to calibrate with when buying weed.

I've found that to be the most important and simplest way to keep from getting ripped off. You hear people complain about getting ripped off all of the time, but most of the situations could have been avoided if the buyer would have simply brought a scale with them to verify their purchase infront of the dealer. It may seem rude or offensive to do this, but it is a business deal, so why carry out business in a sketchy, loose manner when you can do it fair and proper?

If a dealer makes a habit of ripping people off, he'll either avoid doing business with you since he knows you'll verify the amount, or he'll make a practice of giving you accurate amounts to avoid problems.
    And if a dealer is honest to begin with, he should have no problem with the weighing, and after a few deals with him you won't even have to bring it unless things start getting sketchy.

Buying/selling weed is business and it should be treated as such. Your dealer is a salesman trying to sling a product. You're the customer, and it's your responsibility to make sure you're getting quality product, not his. Don't expect to get handouts and be treated fairly, do your part.

10. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I think its just you.. :)