Is he lying or not

Discussion in 'True Love' started by namith_r2, May 21, 2020.

1. namith_r2

namith_r2 Members

He is married with a kid, but still continued an affair, engaged is sex too but he never satisfied me as he released as soon as he penetrated into my vagina.
    He has asked me to give oral *** to him and I have given it as well but I didn't have the courage to ask him to do the same to me or tel him that I was never satisfied by him coz I didn't want to hurt him as I thought that he had pre-mature ejaculation problem.
    In 2009 he disappeared. Then came back in 2014 through FB. By that time I had given up all on him as I released he is not worth for me.
    In 2017 when he came to Sri Lanka he said he wanted to meet me and I too went to see him in his room but I didn't have any intention of body contact but he some how started kissing and all. As I was on my periods he didn't ask for sex but made me give him oral.
    Then in 2019 when he came to SL again he came to my place. On that day too we did and this day too he was still the same, released as he entered inside me. After that never ever met..
    After he left in 2009 I never had the intention of getting back wit him as with time I realized that he didn't love but used me..
    As I loved him whole heartedly I didn't have the mind to refuse him and forgive him for his mistakes.
    But recently one incident happened.He suddenly messaged me through FB and asked if I had relationship with any other guy after he left in 2009. I did say him all truth, "I had relationship with a guy and that broke off and then I engaged wit another man and ended up having sex and I was satisfied by him" for which he replied to me that he didn't satisfy me on purpose as he didn't want me to have hopes on him and that he couldn't get over his wife. Each time he entered into me he felt bad for his wife for which I asked didn't he feel bad when he put his dick into my mouth to suck it and he said that I am not understanding his position and last but not least he said he didn't take my virginity. What more can I say about that stupid man.
    Now my question is can a man do as he said. With one woman he releases as he enters her and with another woman he can do for long time..
    I still can't accept the fact that if man loves another woman after marriage and has sex with her(illegal woman) whether he will or will not satisfy that woman.
    My mind says he is completely lying to hide his weakness and at the same time I want to have an open discussion..
    Pls suggest your opinions and suggestion

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Is it not a bit strange to join a site and ask such an involved question to people who are complete strangers to you.?

For what it is worth, I think that you have already answered your own question.
    I wonder whether you are the only girl that he is 'stringing along' and using when it suits him.

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Many men have affairs. Many women have as many affairs as men. The OP has had an ongoing affair with a man for well over ten years. He comes and goes at his convenience. The conditions of the affair suits him well. Her, not so much. Is he lying? Yes he is.

He found a partner that allowed him sex and worked the affair in such a manner to hopefully keep her available for himself. He used her. She loved him but he used her for sex. That's all she was and is to him. A sexual object that sated him when he felt the need. He doesn't last long upon entering her vagina and she believes he has staying power with other women. He probably doesn't but she has no way of knowing this to be true. If he told her this he has lied again.

The fact of him unable to satisfy her that she cannot accept is real though. Men can and do have extramarital sex with women and not satisfy the woman or in other words bring her to orgasm. She is left unfulfilled and feeling unloved. He does not pleasure her orally, ejaculates prematurely when they fuck, and then feels bad, not for her, but for his wife. He is actually feeling bad for himself. This man is no good for the OP. In my opinion she must confront him and let him know there are other men who will make her happy and that their affair has ended. Then she mustn't have any more communication with him ever again. If she does he will continue to have her as he wishes. As a sex object for him when he wants. If this is not what she desires she must stop the affair and disconnect from him completely. Otherwise she will continue to be unsatisfied in the affair and gain nothing from it.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

He's an asshole. Kick him to the curb permanently.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it happens all the time on hf. maybe not as often as it used to.

i find it a little strange, but i also kind of get it. sometimes people want to ask anonymous advice, especially if it is about something embarrassing. also (and i have not checked to see if it is the case here or not), a lot of times you can copy one of these posts and paste it into google, and find identical posts made on other forums years ago. in which case it is obviously someone just looking for entertaining responses.

6. wilsjane

I think that the later may be the case this time, since she has not logged on since posting and her profile is virtually blank.
    I may be wrong and she is just leaving it a few days before discussing our response. Only time will tell.

7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

He treats you so poorly. Why do you love him?

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He is male hence, he is soooo lying

9. namith_r2

namith_r2 Members

You are correct. Just to satisfy my mind I wanted you people options and suggestions

10. namith_r2

namith_r2 Members

I know he is lying but to keep my mind satisfied I wanted know ur opinions

11. wilsjane

I hope that you found our comments helpful. We all have different outlooks on life, but I think that we were fairly unanimous regarding your dilemma.
    I am sorry if I sounded a bit skeptical, but we have had a few trolls posting never to return lately.
    Hopefully you will stay with us on HP and join in on some other discussions.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.