is everyone of the younger generation slutty?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by johnschlong, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Gretsch87

Gretsch87 Member

Seems so.

2. epatsellis

epatsellis Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This entire thread reminds me of a conversation I had with a female friend, in high school, 1980 to be exact. The more things change the more they stay the same. and yes, I really could care less, if a person want to fuck another, and they're both consenting adults, who the hell's business is it. As to promiscuious women, God bless 'em, gives us old farts some hope, at least....;)

(but then again, I spent my "formative" teenage years living in Daytona Beach, so what the fuck do I now, I probably got had more partners in a single spring break than most of the under 25 have had in their entire life, though it was a different time, and worst case, you got a shot of penicillin in the ass, today, you die, big difference.)

3. Ostizzle

Ostizzle Member

i dont engage in any sexual activities even if i have the chance but then again not everyone is like me...all my friends though like have sex on a regular basis

4. hopeless_future

hopeless_future Member

yeah.. i've become pretty slutty.. pretty shamefull if i do say so myself..

5. BLUE-TARD

BLUE-TARD Member

I don't really WANT to defend him but he didn't say all women are whores. I don't agree with him though.

6. Spiritawakening

Spiritawakening Member

no,certainly everyone is not like you. and i mean that in a good way

7. C123-473

C123-473 Member

I guess the next question is whether all whores are women...

8. Spiritawakening

Spiritawakening Member

that depends what a whore would be classed as.
    a man can sleep with as many woman as he wants and the most anyone would do is make jokes about him being a "man-whore". if a woman does the same she would be refered to using all kinds of derogatory terms, is looked down on and treated like a piece of meat.
    whore takes on a totally different meaning for a man than it does for a woman.

9. fibre1

fibre1 Banned

Slutty women are a major turn-off for me. Yeah a lot my age and younger are sluts unfortunately.

10. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

Well, the title of this thread isn't 'are younger women slutty?', it's 'is everyone of the younger generation slutty?', and it was a heterosexual guy writing it so the examples he provides are going to be from his point of view-- ie: he doesn't notice the guys so much and focuses on the women.

That said, I think this whole 'when women do it, they're sluts, when men do it, they're studs' thing is too often used by women who probably have serious emotional problems as an excuse to be as slutty as the sluttiest man whores in the world. So what, sucking a hundred cocks makes you some kind of crusader for women's rights?

If you want to be like that fine, but don't go around thinking you're a strong person doing a social justice just because you suck lots of cocks/fuck lots of guys... and also, stay the hell away from me.

I have little to no respect for any man or any woman who is slutty.

11. dymatize

dymatize Member

We agree 100%.

12. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

Agreed X2 ^

13. Austinn

Austinn Member

ohhhh you females are trying to supress the free spirit of the pplz in this thread!!!! halp halp we are trying to be supressed on an open-minded, freethinking forum lawlz

14. Skratch

Skratch Member

nah Im a 'whore'
    it does seem way to easy to get laid around here but I'm not complaining If a girl needs to get off who am I to deny her
    the only thing that sucks is the mob of crazy youngsters 14-16 who all wanna see me go to jail for some reason

ha ha all this free love has kept me sane and living
    so what if we are all 'slutty whores' I wouldnt change it for the world

15. Shale

Shale ~

Wait a minute kid! Go get a History book somewhere and look up ... well, start with "Sexual Revolution."

Not quite senile yet, but as I recall that was MY GENERATION and if the current 18 year olds are MORE open to sex than we were, I'd really like to know how you can be more than totally.

Oh, and while I'm in here typing, let me add that I hate the term "slut." I guess in the furthest extreme of someone who does the most outrageous things to have sex for all the wrong reasons, they could be a slut but normal people with a healthy libido shouldn't be classed as that by people who have put constraints on their natural urges.

I have had sex with girls that by some standards would be classed as sluts. I guess that should apply to me as well, since I had as much of the sex as they did. But, it was fun, casual and just for the enjoyment and some ppl have a problem with that? They are the sick ones.

16. zakarrah

zakarrah Member

I don't think the young generation is any more sluttier than say, people of my generation or older, just more open about their sexuality and society is not as condeming as it used to be. When I was in high school the "bad girls" had sex (of course I was one of those girls..) and the "good girls" didn't...what a boring existence they must have had ..

17. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

womens attitudes towards sex HAVE changed. we're realising we can enjoy it too, and heck, why shouldn't we right? men have no qualms about chasing after it and enjoying it as they please - with no regrets - why should we? man or woman, slut is a ridiculous term....as shale mentioned - a healthy libido free of restraints and hang ups is nothing to be ashamed of.

sex is a colourful and enjoyable part of life - indulge and enjoy it while you can - you only live once

in saying this, i think it's important to choose partners wisely because there are plenty of people who will take advantage of liberal attitudes and leave you feeling used. you should be respected as a person 100%. It's a joint thing - not an offering. A man who respects a woman as a sexual equal rather than a subordinate is a rare but precious find.

18. KJohns24029

KJohns24029 Member

sure people are slutty but then again there are still people out there who make the other work for it and wait for a relationship before sleeping with their partner. I've experienced both kinds of girls and there both good, no doubt but I think theres equal amounts of both slutty and good girls.

19. kissmygoolies

kissmygoolies Member

20. kissmygoolies

kissmygoolies Member

You my dear friend are absolutely gorgeous.

Sorry but had to get that off my chest.