is everyone of the younger generation slutty?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by johnschlong, Jan 30, 2006.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Or is it just me? Maybe I'm from an older generation, but when I see how easy it is to go to bed with 18-25 y.o. girls today, I tend to think that women are becoming total whores.
    Over here, girls were necklaces, earrings and armbands showing "sex codes", so that you can approach them and start your conversation with "hi, so you like anal sex while sucking a cock at the same time. How nice. Can I buy you a drink?" And after about five minutes they're out of stuff to talk about ("yes Brad Pitt is ok") and then you get a free blowjob because they're bored.
    Common, what's up with these girls of today? Not that I don't like it, it's just that I (we?) want some romance too. A slut a day is fun, but where are all the mysterious girls? The ones you have to do your best for?

On another note, I just read that of all children that are born in the U.K. each year, 20% are actually illegitimate kids. That is: mother slept with a stranger but told hubby the kid's his. In the age group of 18-25 year olds, this ratio goes up to 35%!! Can you imagine? What a total whore situation.

Okay, let's poll it. Are all 18 to 25 year old girls and boys in America and Europe total whores?

PS: OK I admit, I should have added that the same applies for young men. My apologies to all women who read this and rightly indicated that a sexual act often takes two! So everything that's written above applies to men too!

2. dmgreen

dmgreen ~Hugz 4 All~

I am not a whore!!!!!!!

I just like to play! hehehehehehee

highlander69 likes this.
  3. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Sure, nothing wrong with a bit of playing. But in my time playing meant: making moves and trying to make eye contact, maybe even getting a date out of it. Now "playing" means being taken to the men's room and getting your cock sucked by a girl you've never met before. It's a difference.

So for instance, dmgreen, after you've designed some nice stuff and you're out of ideas, do you go to a bar and eat out the first girl you meat? If so, you might call it playing, I'd call you a whoreslut!!

Another example, I never talk about my dong. However, schlongs have always been a topic of conversation at social gatherings. Now the difference is that in my days, we just talked and giggled about it, whereas today, they want to feel and touch it. All whores!!! All of them! STOP PLAYING WITH MY PENIS!! ALL OF YOU.

4. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

wow you have some serious issues... not ALL women are whores buddy...

5. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

a guy with the user name of "johnschlong" is complaining that girls are sluts. hahaha.. talk about being hypocritical?!

6. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

LOL Where the hell do you live buddy?

7. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

i dunno about anyone else but coming from a female this thread imo should be closed

no reason to poll on such an ignorant topic

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

It's true that younger generations of women are more open about sex but that does not mean that we're all whores. Though i've had a couple of one night stands, which many will think of something "slutty" i dont think i qualify as a whore. Mainly because I didnt get paid for it, but did it for my own entertainment/satisfaction, what's wrong with that? so it's only guys that can be sexually open?
    As long as a girl knows she's doing it for her own reasons and not because she feels pressured in any way, i think it's cool.

No one has the right to judge others.

9. Number6

Number6 Member

Just because a woman is sexually agressive does not make her a whore, I would also point out it is none of your business. If you don't like straight forward women, I suggest you find a different place to meet women then the one you currently go to.

10. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

agreed .....seriously this topic should be closed.....

how is it whenever a man gets laid he gets congratulated where as a female can have one sexual encounter and be labled a slut for the rest of her life........its rediculous and seriously ignorant to say its okay cause im a a man(because unless your gay its a woman your having sex with in the first place)

11. Anaconda man

Anaconda man I am not a hippy

Haha, very true. Johnschlong you come out with some crap sometimes mate. You contradict yourself more times then George Bush. Women should be respected not called whores. Let me let you in on a little secret, ALL WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME! If you don't like the ones you're mentioning go to a different club or something and find different women.

12. ponydozer

ponydozer Member

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

thank you for saying so eloquently what I was thinking

14. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Amen to that!

15. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

PS: OK I admit, I should have added that the same applies to young men. My apologies to all women who read this and rightly indicated that a sexual act often takes two! For each "slut", there's a "male slut" that goes along with it. So everything that's written above applies to men too!

16. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I also wnt to add that Im an agressive sexual partner and I am not inhibited by how many people I sleep with. If I want to have sex with someone I go for it.... If that makes me a whore in your standards, Im ok with that :) I really hate lables anyway.... I just try and do what feels right.

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

forgive me if i'm wrong but I thought to be a whore meant charging dirty weird guys $10 for a blowjob or something..................... I mean damn, If a girl wants to bang someone for fun, why the hell can't she.....

Guys seem to do it all the time and do you think it makes them whores???????

18. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

This is the exact reason there are so many sexually oppressed women out there now...men who make us feel ashamed of our sexuality. If all women were whores then we would probably take over the world. It would be then that we would have all of YOUR money. I've worked in strip clubs the past year..bartending, NOT stripping..so don't go pointing your crooked finger just yet..and I could turn the tables here on ya pretty quickly. Men will just about do anything for sex. Who would be the smart one in that scenario?? The one taking, or giving the money?? I'm not saying ALL men..I wouldn't GENERALIZE like that. :rolleyes:
    So I'm sure you think it's ok for a man to have sex with anything that walks, but God forbid a woman have a fling just for fun. :confused:

19. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

But that is because I respect women! For my part, a man can be as big a whore as he likes, he only debases himself. But women are sacred, their wombs must be defended against foreign intruders, even if they like the feeling of it so much.
    Women should not debase themselves. About men: I strictly don't care.

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Am I the only one that sees a bit of a contradiction there?

Women are sacred, right? Alright, that's fine... But can't they enjoy having sex with many partners and be responsible about it at the same time? There ARE some truly "slutty" girls out there, yes. But certainly NOT ALL of them.

And how about men?? Why do you not care about men when you are one yourself? If "male-sluts" debases them, then that must also affect the views women have of ALL men at least to a certain degree too, right? AND, as it is, look how many women think men are pigs.

Being sexually liberated doesn't automatically equal to being a "slut". It doesn't matter which sex you are.