Is Election Denial Illegal Anywhere...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jimbee68, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I was just wondering. Because you know, Holocaust denial is definitely illegal in a number of places.

But is election denial? And should it be?

Toker and ~Zen~ like this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

After proof--which include re counts--which has been shown in all contested cases to be bullshit lies ----damn right it should. I get damn tired of people remaining so fuckin 'stupid for so long or for people to repeat the BS for perfidious reasons!:mad:

These damn republicans keep pushing lies over and over and they KNOW that they are lying!! They will say anything to push their lies / talking points, AND BE BELIEVED BY MILLIONS OF DUMMIES!!!

Toker, ~Zen~ and Tyrsonswood like this.
  3. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Yes, I think it should be illegal, along with lying about your background before an election.

scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.
  4. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

No it shouldn't be nor should holocaust denial, because of free speech.

5. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Election denial is a very unsuccesful strategy, for a Politician.

6. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If it's a close election let the loser challenge the results and demand a recount, then when they still lose they need to shut the fuck up. While I don't believe they should be arrested if they continue to deny the results they should be heavily censured. They should be regarded as sore losers who can't face reality or con artists trying to pull a fast one, and let that follow them around for life, especially if they ever run for office again.

scratcho likes this.