Is DEA watching us?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by ccn, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Pennyroyal_Tea

Pennyroyal_Tea Member

Reasonable doubt... I could just be taking stories from other people and posting them, poking around for scientific research into statistics on lifestyle choices by those among the counterculture...

I'd love to see them prove otherwise...

That said, I don't even know anybody who knows a grower... I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy... Yeah, it's one of those situations... :)
    The less I know, the better.

2. butterbean

butterbean Member

i dont think the big boyes worry much about use little folks they are wanting biger fish.i know we all like to brag about or grows,thats why im comeing here,the big thing is dont tell your friends are any that you think want say any thing,thats the one how tell there friends that tell someone,and befor long the man is busting the door in just to get three or four plants

3. Roll.a.J69

Roll.a.J69 Member

I think they are. Its pretty pinner how the DEA is busting hippies and g's. Look at all the wackos out there. DRUGS only hurt the users, but they dont see the piont.

4. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I dont worry I dont do no wrong.

5. butterbean

butterbean Member

i quit posting for along time when they pasted the patriot act, this is my 1st time back on the web in years. i guess if they were going to get me then they would have allready becouse i had lots of pics on the site,but im still here so i guess they dont wount people like me.2 small i guess

6. DerrtyJake

DerrtyJake Member

Does the government care about a bunch of hippies on a marijuana forum?

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It requires time and energy to earn trust on these forums. Is it really worth a cops time to get a few hundred posts up, just on the off chance that he may hook up with someone with something interesting? Especially when they don’t really know how to do it.

How many times do people register, post twice asking for drugs, then when they can’t score right away they never come back? Those are cops sometimes I am sure.

Still I’m careful not to name names. It’s a free country, you can talk all you want about things, it’s just the issue of getting caught doing it.

8. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I would not if in usa put
    Pics of pipes
    Weed
    Plants

9. goatman123

goatman123 Member

you can post pics of your stash and all, just dont include your face, real name, address, any surrounding landmarks that could indicate location, stuff like that. plus, if your stupid enough to buy drugs from someone you met on the internet the you should go to prison.

10. ENTITYmeetsABNORMAL

ENTITYmeetsABNORMAL Member

even if the DEA is watching us... theres nothing they can do... although we may speak of illegal shit and all that etc etc... they have no right to barge in our space at anytime... although idk to much about law? lol

... i wonder if you could take a DEA agent to court if you had proof that were "spying" on you?

11. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

Its a trap if you get over net I bet most of time.Im in sf Im happy :)

12. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

the dea isnt shit also if there were cops on the website fucking people over we would hear about it in a thread called "i got arrested by deadhead911"

13. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

The thread that wouldn't die

I'm still free, so the DEA ain't watching.

14. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

Im sure they troll through here if for no other reason than to try and pick up slang terms and making sure theres no flagrant dealing going on.And even if they are not it is always wise to assume that yes they are watching.As for thinking that they would not bother to try and bust the little guys,never put it past them,they will.

15. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

they will do pretty much whatever the fuck they want...and in my experience there isn't really shit you can do about it. they will use anything they can against you and they do. but they have to be willing to waste their time building a case against you and they don't have time to do all that shit for somebody having a small amount of drugs on the internet.

16. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

In my experience, there's alot you can do about it.

17. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

Just assume big brother is ALWAYS watching !!!!!!!!!!!
    No one is safe lets run for the hills LOL

18. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

I'm the one who shot that fool in oak cliff last week! Come get me motherfuckers. Lol

19. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

The DEA isn't watch anything. The DEA is slipping. Drug crimes up over 200% or some shit like that, obviously it doesn't matter who they're watching, because nothings getting any better from their point of view lol.

20. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

maybe the DEA will eventually die, it'll be something kids learn in school during history.