is chubby the new sexy?!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by punk_rock, Aug 18, 2013.

1. candilovinmother

candilovinmother Member

I don't know how old you are but I think that your comments are very mature. Being a little over weight myself its always nice when your partner tells you your sexy even if you don't believe that you are. Never mention that she has curves and if she wants to lose weight make sure it's for her health and fitness. Its nice to know that not everybody is into chicks that have bodies like schoolboys. You've made my day.
    Rock on.

2. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Being mature has nothing to do with the situation. Some men like BBW's some don't. Some women like bald guys some don't. I accept that fact. Some guys like black chicks , some don't. Nothing personal ,big women do nothing for me. hopefully, we can state our preferences without social ramifications. Again, don't hate ; just grab another plate.

3. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

I completely agree. "Skinny" is not sexy to me either. Thin, athletic and healthy is hot, and thats usually acheived through exercise. I dont like women who starve themselves to the point of loosing all body fat. Ladies, that does not look feminine, healthy or attractive. I like women of all shapes and sizes so long as you're not extremely overweight or extremely underweight. Be healthy, be natural, be you and love it. Confidence is what really sells sexy anyway.

4. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Member

There is no definitive body type that is sexy. Sexiness comes in many forms.

5. candilovinmother

candilovinmother Member

I get that some guys like chubby girls and some guys like skinny girls but the bullshit about Fat girls often being smelly is incorrect, Im 87 kilos I never have body odor this is called hygiene. Then there's the health issues that have been raised about fat chicks, well skinny girls get sick to just ask the last chick that died from anorexia or couldn't have a child due to her frail body size and lack of menstruation thought out her life because she was to thin. Than again lots of over weight women cant fall pregnant ether. So it really is all personal choice isn't it.

6. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

The most important thing is that the person is happy and feels comfortable with whatever weight he/she has.

But talking about myself, I don't like fat. I try to keep my weight in the BMI "normal" range. I find fat on myself ugly, even disgusting, and I don't wanna have it. I don't need to be skinny to be happy, but I don't wanna have folds of fat on my belly.

So, I do make sure I'm in the BMI "normal" range. Also, when my husband married me, he married a woman who had a certain figure. We all grow old and we accept that, but older doesn't have to mean overweight. None of us wants to impose fat on the other.

I'm not attracted to obese men. To each her own and my parameters only matter to me. I don't wanna offend anyone. All I'm saying is that, personally, I don't like the look of fat. I also don't like the skinny look.