is chubby the new sexy?!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by punk_rock, Aug 18, 2013.

1. lilomatt34

lilomatt34 Banned

Mr Wentz did say ,
    "Paulwenz simply implied that he had issues with overweight women."

He stated that there is a relationship that is well known.
    That is what he said .
    Personally i did find it hateful, just blunt

2. lilomatt34

lilomatt34 Banned

Some pissed people?

3. lilomatt34

lilomatt34 Banned

Stop deleting my posts?

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Not pissed here. Just making an observation. ;) Everyone is entitled to have personal preferences, but that doesn't mean we have a right to discriminate what is outside those preferences. That's what posters such as La Principessa and myself are getting at.

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Can't handle the truth? We just said that a bunch of the things wentz said about big women weren't true, at least not for a few people we know of. AND, I never once hated on a thin woman. Why can't you people seem to grasp simple sentences?

I DO NOT LIKE WHEN PEOPLE HATE ON OTHERS WHEN IT SHOULDNT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THEM. Hating on skinny girls is just as bad as hating on fat girls. Why should it be okay to hate on the one you personally don't like but not the other way around? You're a hypocrite.

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Just curious , what is your body type? Just askin. All right then. Case closed. Again, being with a woman you are attracted to is not discriminatory.

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Who's body type, Principessa's or mine? And what does that have anything to do with this matter, anyway? And you're right, being with a woman you're attracted to isn't discriminatory. But I don't think we were ever talking about whether or not being with someone you were attracted to was discriminatory. The last time I checked, this thread was about whether or not "chubby" has become a new "sexy" in the modern times. To which a number of posters replied saying things to the effect of "chubby was considered attracted in the past, and/or it is still considered as such by many men".

Some people just weren't being respectful toward overweight people. I mean, Paulwenz repeatedly said on various threads that overweight people were unsanitary and smelly. How is that not discriminatory? One does NOT have to be overweight to be unsanitary and smelly. I'm sure there are hawt, petite, talented people who are also unsanitary and smelly. Singling out one body type and making disrespectful remarks, I don't think, is called for.

8. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Usually , folks living in glass houses are most likely to throw stones. Why is it that big women make such a big issue about their size?

9. Bronwynmac

Bronwynmac Banned

I would like to loose a lot of weight it isn't fair on my husband because we live on a farm.
    So far he has been good to me because he does all the work and is in great shape, part of me feels shame and the rest of me just thinks the problem will go away, hope so.
    Lack of interest in sex drives him nuts because he has his needs.

10. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

I have always found chubby sexy, male or female. I am a bigger woman and yes I would like to lose a little weight but not much. I like being chubby. I really am not sure why this topic seems to bother so many people... :/

11. Bronwynmac

Bronwynmac Banned

My husband has lost interest.

12. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

^ That's why. Huge topic. Excuse the pun. Sex is very high on Maslow's list. Insecurity rules. Enough to make some folks hateful. Bronwynmac seems very genuine but needs to get proactive.

13. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Not needed

14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This person (bronwynmac, lilomatt34, and paulwenz) all 3 of their personalities participating in this one thread, has been banned.

Please don't feed the trolls.

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Thanks Aerianne.

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just clearing things up so real conversation can be had in the thread.

17. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

I love a little meat

18. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Chubby can be extremely sexy if the girl is confident about herself, knows how to show it off and feels sexy in her own skin. I like nice curves in the right places - and that includes a big round ass. However, "fat" is not sexy. Sorry ladies, up to a point some extra weight is really hot, but too much and it doesnt matter how confident you are. I think most men appreciate that women need to look like women. Soft, curvy, voluptuous. But dont stray to obesity because that is a turn off. (at least for me it is).

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah , I don't get turned on at all when I see a woman who looks overweight / fat.

20. 19times

19times Member

To me, every woman has their own 'optimum' weight.

Some are more beautiful slender, some more beautiful being rounded, and no doubt some skinny (although I'm not a fan of skinny women generally).

You occasionally see someone with curves who has gone to efforts to lose weight. Although I'd never criticise them for getting fit/fitter, some ladies I believe just look their best with curves.

I have to agree with hornyjohn. I am a huge fan of women with curves, it's a genuine turn-on. However once it reaches "fat", it very quickly becomes a turn-off.

I'm guessing it works both ways. I'm sure that there's a point when us men become too much to take...