is chubby the new sexy?!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by punk_rock, Aug 18, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Fat woman don't do anything for me that makes me look twice at them. Some woman thou are like sticks & that's far too unhealthy looking. I like a bit of fat tissue on them.

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

You know my two hundred plus pound girl friend would tell you to lick your shit oif she heard you say this, but she would tell you to eat a sandwich first because she was going to rub your nose in it.

3. thedope

Yes it is called objectification, very dehumanizing as skin becomes tissue.

4. Jesse_03

Jesse_03 Banned

Chubby will never be the new Sexy. I can understand if a guy likes some curves in the tits and a nice ass, but a fat girl that is a slob who doesn't take care of herself is not attractive.

5. thedope

Three strikes you're out.

6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

You guys are so harsh. No wonder eating disorders are so prevalent! Women have to face this sort of attitude from society every. single. day. It wears and tears at the psyche.

7. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I've always had a thing for chubby girls. They are so sexy. In saying that a nice petite girl with smallish boobs is what makes my heart race the most though.

8. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I don't know why some of you are getting so pissed off at the fact that chubby women used to be favorable. Whether you think it's stupid or not, it happened. They didn't know as much about nutrition and exercise as we do now.

You people need to stop acting like being slightly overweight is the worst thing that a person can be. You can be chubby and still be healthy, so get over it. If you don't like chubby women, then don't date one. But don't sit here and talk about them like they're pieces of shit based on what you see on the outside. You can bullshit all you want by saying you're not vain because if a person is fat, they don't take care of themselves so that means they're bad people. Seriously? So you don't have one trait about you that's not perfect? And how would you know between a woman who has a thyroid problem from one that has a slow metabolism or whatever? You see she's fat, and you judge her. You're just as bad as someone who is a gluttonous slob. Because you can say things like this about people without even knowing them.

Btw, I'm overweight myself and I'm very often complimented for smelling nice, and I don't even wear perfume all that much. I get hit on plenty, and I'm engaged to a man who thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. Looks like at least one man can appreciate a bigger woman. I'm eating healthy as of now and exercising but that doesn't mean my weight is going to fall off overnight. So I can be walking to the gym tomorrow and have some random asshole look at me and think I'm a foul person without even speaking to me? How is that fair?

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've noticed that the bathing suit pics of people (men too) from days gone by show slim people with no muscle tone what so ever. It's like women would diet to slim up but never exercised. Their bodies really look alot different from what people consider good-looking in a swim suit these days. We're alot more fitness oriented today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Magandalicious

Magandalicious Guest

11. Dude wtf what about a hot soccer player now thats sexy 8)

12. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I don't understand the big deal about this whole thing. I don't see why anyone needs to have prejudiced views about body fat. For instance, La Principessa is a curvy young lady but she's definitely sexy in my opinion(I've seen her pics). My first online ex-girlfriend was short and skinny, but she also was sexy. The girl I was in love with(and sort of romantically involved with in a way) before my current Significant Other was a thick girl with small boobs. She was really sexy, too. My current girl is average-built but she looks slender since she's a bit on the tall side. Of course, I think she's gorgeous. There's really no real pattern for me when it comes to finding a particular physique attractive.

I was having a conversation with a very good friend of mine about a week ago on the topic of body shapes. She told me about a friend of hers who was a big lady but extremely gorgeous because she had such a healthy, and positive perception of SELF. And I've come across people like that myself. They look GOOD because they are so confident, and they just glow, like, their auras are magnificent. And it makes sense to me because my girl thinks I look good despite the fact that I look my worst right now where my body fat aspect is concerned. My life has improved so much since I met her, and that makes me FEEL good. I'm more confident about myself, and I have a healthier attitude about life. I think all those positive things in my life make me LOOK good too, even though I'm a bit bigger now than I was last year around this time.

So, at the end of the day, I think what it all comes down to is that beauty is not just about appearance but the inner beauty contributes a lot to making a person desirable as a whole.

13. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

I don't see why anyone needs to have prejudiced views about body fat."

They aren't just stating health concerns often.

Obesity is a reality in society, doctors and government are very concerned .

Denial is an option rather than face reality?

14. la Principessa

Agreed, 110% honestly, I'd like to be healthy. And I think for the most part, I am (with my current caloric intake and exercise habits). But I'm not going to kill myself with it so others approve of me. Sorry. If my doctor says I'm okay, then no one else has the right to tell me anything. You can't live your life to please other people or you'll never enjoy yourself.

Also, thanks for the compliment! :2thumbsup:

15. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

what's worse tho, emaciated and unhealthily skinny or chubby? I will take chubby over skeleton-esque anyday. I do know tho, when a man smacks that ass, he likes to see some jiggle!

16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

My best friend growing up was extremely fit and active. She said she didn't find fat people "ugly" but she would never be attracted to them because she thought they were inherently inactive and just couldn't keep up with her arduous life style--rock climbing/running/biking. She also thought it was gross when people chose to sit around the house all day and eat instead of going outside. I dunno, I always thought that was a little harsh too. What do you guys think? Would you date someone who was a significantly different build than you? Do you think the differences in lifestyle are likely to be insurmountable?

17. la Principessa

My fiance has got a good 50 lbs on me. I don't treat him any differently. He has back problems and can't even see a doctor for it until he starts his job next week and has money. He gained a lot because it hurt too much to move around. So it would piss me the fuck off if someone made him feel bad about his weight when even walking hurts him but he still does that. There are things in life you can't control, and it's so easy for people who are naturally thin and have always been active to say that it's just so easy to be healthy. They need to get off the pedestal and realize that good health isn't always handed to you on a silver platter. Some people have to work hard for it, and even then they might not get the results that would allow them to be socially accepted.

18. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I've dated people with different builds. I'm also a really active person, but I don't expect anyone to "keep up" with me, per se. I just tone it down if I need to. I can always go beast mode on my own time. If I'm hiking/biking/running with someone else, I'm usually doing it for the company, not necessarily to get a work out in.

19. Paulwenz

Paulwenz Banned

"You can't live your life to please other people or you'll never enjoy yourself."

That is true.

20. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I'm lean and I LOVE lean women. Really, that's pretty irrelevent. What I have observed is the best way to loose your body hangups is to practice casual and sexual naturism.