Is buying marijuana seeds online a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by nirvana98, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nirvana98

nirvana98 Member

If you buy pot seeds from a store online, is that a bad idea? Have you ever done it?

Thanks!

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

In Canada its okay, I don't know what the laws are down south though.

3. nirvana98

nirvana98 Member

Thank youu :) I live in the US though :p

4. arthur itis

arthur itis Senior Member

U.S. grown seeds are secretly manipulated by the CIA. Each seed has a micro-transmitter in it in order to track where it goes.

Then you're fucked.

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

or the DEA seizes the records at a seed distributor and investigates buyers.

6. nirvana98

nirvana98 Member

Are you guys serious?

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

they are messing with you...guys..this dude asked a legit question

dude...click the link at the top of the page that says
    ''all your cannabis needs''...

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Yes you can... i'd suggest ordering from canada if you can... packages from the Netherlands can always be sketchy and will likely be opened by customs...

if its your first grow.. i suggest saving any risk and grow bag seeds... bag seed when grown proper... even if its a seed from schwag.. can actually have great potential to be very good weed... and if you fuck it up.. there's no loss

9. mikesrozer

mikesrozer Guest

I think you can, and you should do it. Its nice to buy online, as it may require less time and efforts from you. I have done it once and the experience was very good.

10. cyberfox75

cyberfox75 Guest

Just do your research on any new seed bank you're dealing with before you part with your cash. Fire them an email asking a question or two and see how long it takes them to reply. A reputable business will reply within 24 hours with a solid reply to your question.

I'm from the UK and used a couple of seed banks, but not until I did my research on them - you wouldn't believe the amount of conmen out there!

Good luck and I hope you find your seeds soon.

11. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

I wouldn't recommend it , because the feds can track it. That is, unless your a legal medical marijuana grower, and also in washington and colorado you can grow for medical and recreatonal use now, in ohio there making a vote on it in november

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

in all fairness you don't have experience in this field......there is plenty of seed-banks that can be trusted...... without any federal interference

....including several that advertise here on this website and our sister sites

....please refrain from discouraging people from supporting the paid ads

13. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

I apologize because I am not an expert. I am just thought seeds were illegal in some states, and could possibly lead a paper trail?

14. amandalovesmaryjane

amandalovesmaryjane Guest

honestly you can get free seeds if you buy shitty weed. That's how I started to grow

15. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

I am confused as I thought seeds were illegal to send in the male at least in the US, I know this isn't the case with all countries but if the OP is in the US wouldn't that make it illegal?? I've also heard from other forums when i googled the subject (like grasscity) that they and other seedbanks don't ship to the united states

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you should be aware that many people are willing to break laws that are wrong....

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Some seeds are sold as souvenirs from the netherlands. There's a message on the packaging that tells you are not allowed to plant them or something but they are of course bought for that purpose. They're not cheap it seems but since friends of mine did try it and actually grew some excellent weed I'm pretty sure they are worth the price. Because they're sold as souvenirs it seems it is legally to buy and take them with you to america or order them online.

edit:

From this grow thread: http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=455425

18. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

I do think that that law is wrong, but I just wanted him to be informed that there is a risk involved.

19. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

Very interesting asmo, although I wonder, are these seeds non gmo?

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I got no clue but have never thought about it in this case. Why would they be genetically modified and which company would do so in regard to this product? I doubt it but like I said I don't know for certain at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.