is bigger better?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by retrofishie, May 22, 2004.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I think you're fine now

2. Crazy Bob

Crazy Bob Member

I'll love anything as long as it's natural.:p

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am only a d but I can still relate. I got approved for a reduction and a lift and I would be so much happier if I didn't have to take every god damn thing to the tailor but I am scared to go through with it. I am wondering if it's worth it just to go down one cup size.

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

pretty nipples make the boob, no matter the size. there is too big, but I have only seen pictures, never met one.

5. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Some people like grapes, others like melons. That's why fruit cup/cocktail is so popular.

6. MEone

MEone Member

i dont know..ive been with gurls who have big tits and gurls with i guess a handful of tits..and i like them both..they both have advantages and disadvantages...but i prefer the handful tits...

7. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I'm a 38D - their fun sometimes but most of the time, they are a pain in the.....well, chest

When I get enuff money I will have them reduced

not to mention liposuction in my stomach

8. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

honestly in my opinion it doesnt matter if you have BIG or small breasts as long as you have them and they are noticable I will like them. Now on the other hand if some titties are outrageously huge like a double d or some shit i will be disgusted. but anything between a small B and a D cup is perfect.

9. GanjaGirl

GanjaGirl Member

i like small breasts, round about b. in america, b is very tiny i suppose.

i have b myself and i like them the way they are, a small hand full. nipples are also important for the breasts beauty.
    [​IMG]
    uuuuuh, that was so shallow... well, big boobs don't make any sense when the lady's got no brains. it really depends on the girls personality... inner beauty...

10. bigT

bigT Member

I have to agree with ganja girl. I like smaller breasts instead of big ones.

GanjaMädchen, kommen Sie aus Deutschland?
    Es ist nett, jemand aus Deutschland, die meisten zu sehen. meiner Familie ist von dort. Ich kann nicht Deutsches sprechen das gut.:&

11. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Its all about the shape in my opinion. I could care less about size if the shape is nice.