Is anyone worried about climate change anymore?

Discussion in 'Global Warming' started by Fueled by Coffee, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

I'm guessing A's using one of those free translator services.

2. odonII

odonII O

'Last edited by Anaximenes; Today at 09:47 PM. Reason: Grammar corrections.'

Trying to correct grammar in their second language, while seemingly being capable of reading complex information regarding American politics? Mmmmm.

3. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Ahh yeah...:confused:

4. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

That wasn't as complimenting these days as you would think. The major concern of the environment was to insult the ideas of David Suzuki in favour of the more radical Bob Hunter. Wel'p just because one's alive and the other one's dead doesn't mean nothing.:2thumbsup:

5. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm sorry, but you aren't making any sense. Are you a bot?

6. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Then I'm against the patronizing of the consumer activity of needs being determined by wants. That is an ethical way, but understand there are other ethical ways of realizing the world is at a crisis. If we are shutting down the government then also request the services of the bureaucratic working class for the responsibility of being on strike OR NOT. Let the free market compete for it's free-bee of gassing the stock market.:(

7. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

What justice is there for socially judged people? We have no certain law for it anyway. The generalists of the government beg for it.

8. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I don't know sometimes whether I mock or help but it impresses me he is saying off with their heads, that is the money changer's.

Anaximenes makes pop cultural and current news events references that require research if you do not immediately recognize them. The speech is like an abstract painting where you need unglue the critical gaze in order to understand it

9. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Innocence is reality's fact. We are entertained simply by cops and robbers as we are fishing with bobbers.

10. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

If you are conservative this idea is backwardness, not forwardness. Nevertheless, as I'm assuming you are being liberal. Is it also part of the environment what Humans Do, literally invoking arguments about staying super-modern for the increasing ignorance about bio-diversity?

I agree to disagree; I sleep better that way too.:2thumbsup:

11. odonII

odonII O

'thedope'

How does it feel like being responded to with pretty much BS and nothing to do with what was asked of you?
    Vagueness and troll like behaviour, in essence.

12. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

13. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

To be interestingly worried about Global-regional climate change is to expect mass displacing of peoples from one region onto another. That way we don't have to do major disturbance to consumer fashions and enjoyments. Either that OR stay en masse in the same region and enact major changes in art and culture for the people happy by Terrorist feelings that various members of the multi-cultural society will make their lives entertained in newer and newer ways.:scholar:

14. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

"Environmental Catastrophe",the real time adventure scenario where YOU are the central character.First module comes free to you upon birth.Brought to you by MIC Incorporated.Terms and conditions apply.