Is "America Attack" now over?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by odon, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Hold on to your seats..

And..

more: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203363504577187420287098692.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

2. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

FFS,, MOAB, FOAB and now MOP,,, Whats next the freaking "Planet cracker"?

Crap, I better not give them any ideas...

You just watch, now they're going to find the fucking Morlocks at the center of the earth to be a terrorist threat and its all my fault... (They are of course the ones who trigger off the Caulderas when they get mad at the overlanders)

3. Shatarag

Shatarag Member

What channel?

4. Shatarag

Shatarag Member

We are funding our governments purcuit to be the most powerful terrorist in the world.

5. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Don't you mean Sleestacks?

BOOM!!!

*Just to be sure

6. Shatarag

Shatarag Member

Are they the Aliens/Gods they say live in the center of the earth and have been controling us from the deserts in New Mexico and Arizona for thousands of years?
    lol....

I hope we see our ignorance before there is nothing left to see...

7. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

on the one hand, it makes perfect sense to destroy a nuclear bomb facility with a nuclear bomb. on the other hand, it makes no sense. i'm of the latter

8. Shatarag

Shatarag Member

Human beings as a whole dont need nuclear weapons... We are to childish and greedy and so very easily infulenced.. Thats to much power for a society that still has no self accountablity and self control...

I have a hard time believing we are really behind in the race for ultimate weapons power, im not saying Iran doesn't have these weapons, they are right in the middle of a region where the largest supply of oil and gas exist. i dont believe they would advertise it if we were that volnurable, thats just stupid..
    So... what better way to keep people at bay and make them join your cause than to scare them into think their lives and liberties are at risk?
    FEAR TACTICS!!!!!!!

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Start the rumor that the enemy in in the Pentagon itself, problem solved :cheers2:

10. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Iran doesnt have nuclear weapons and is not willing to produce any (they know it would be suicide).

But in that region there is another very agressive country (not as peaceful as Iran) who has and is actually threatening and attacking other countries and THEY have hundreds of nuclear weapons.

11. FritzDaKatx2

Ummm, you're still leaving us guessing there are a few to choose from at nearly any given moment it seems. :(

12. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

sorry forgot to write "in that region".

13. Tyrsonswood

The "attacking other countries" gives it away......

14. FritzDaKatx2

Oh, THOSE Guy's! :2thumbsup:

15. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

:2thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

16. Hjarloprillar

Hjarloprillar Banned

The 'long war' as the US conservatives call it.. will continue to 2040.

You dont kill the golden goose

17. Hjarloprillar

Hjarloprillar Banned

I am amused by midguards' comic of power grovelling about Iran.
    Very funny.
    Hey im not a tight ass idiot.. i laughed out loud rewatching Blazinjg saddles.
    LOL
    And Get smart is my fav comedy.. especially he ABBA bit. Such enthusiasm is a rare thing.
    I could sell you a parrot.. but [its dead]

Prill

mg pm pls

18. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trAHpeIDL18&feature=player_embedded"]Scary! Filmed today 1/20/2012 in Watsonville, CA South of Santa Cruz going South.mp4 - YouTube

19. Tyrsonswood

And the machine rolls on.....

20. FritzDaKatx2

Hmmm, they suggest it's only 100 tanks,,, given the price of Gas and the fact the military is looking to save as much gas as they can, Cobras, Warthogs and AC-130's are fuel hungry pigs, the thought they're just being relocated as part of some zealots defense strategy wouldn't be too surprising, fast response ready...

Hard to say what I think but I sure dont think China liked the news about our deployment of those UAV sub stations along the south china seas.

http://maritimesecurity.asia/free-2/piracy-2/u-s-turns-to-drones-to-counter-china-0/

Grim, and perfectly timed to counter thee civil unrest with a new drum to beat, have to fan those flames in the eye's of the COD-crazed 17 year old minds, give them an enemy worthy of their misguided indignations towards why everything in their life is shit so they may as well grab a gun and go kill some dude because "He sure talks funny and eats weird foods"... No worries, they'll respawn in 4, 3 ,2,,,

:banghead: