Is Al Quaida is Jewish?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by xexon, Jun 28, 2008.

1. odon

odon Slightly Popular

You're not allowed to post under two different names in the same thread Pressed Rat. This much praise and blind admiration, you must be another of one of Pressed Rats alter egos, massaging your own ego...you just have to be...lol. I'd not worry about going through your other previous posts, I've read enough to know I am right.

2. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

Thanks Odon.
    I suspected the same thing.
    _________
    No pfunk, there is only one of me. I am who I write I am. The people who run this website can check my computer id number if they want. I am the only one writing with this computer. I am not a troll or writing with more than one name.
    As far as me writing tripe, no I actually don't, on most political websites I have been on I get compliments on some of what I write. Read some of my other political posts on this website if you like.
    My writing is far more meaningful than some of the simplistic cliched leftist radical stuff on this website, including some of what you have written. which won't get you far with most Americans.
    The Bush administration opened pandora's box by going into Iraq and all hell broke loose there in Iraq. It has been awful there for the Iraqis themselves and American soliders.
    But unlike the radical leftists, I do believe Islamic terrorism is a terrible problem. And has been going on, here and there, since the 700s A.D., if you know something of the history of Islam.

Muslim extremists these days are fighting the Buddhists in south Thailand, the Hindus in Khasmir in India, the Russians in south Russia, the African Christians in numerous countries in parts of Africa, and have done terrorism in London, Madrid, Instanbul, and Calcutta, amongst other cities.
    And I don't beliieve America, or Israel, or Western Europe, or the Christians, or the Buddhists, or the Hindus, or the Russians, are always wrong, I believe the Muslim terrorists causing problems in those countries are more wrong. Unlike the leftist extremists, I am not an apologist for the Muslim fascists.
    In fact I believe Islamic fascism is a huge international problem for many of the countries and religions.
    And the Muslim fundamentalists are awful, especially in regards to some of their cultural practices towards women, which are far more common in the Muslim societies than elsewhere, awful cultural practices such as clitoris removal and female genetalia mutilation, and so-called "honor killings" for stupid reasons like women refusing to go along with an arraigned marriage, or having sex out of wedlock, or dating a man of a different religion, etc., and forcing women under the veil, headscarf and long dress, when it is horribly hot in the Mid-East in the summer and they are covered up like mummies, etc..
    In many Muslim countries women are treated as second class citizens, far worse than in the Western countries, Russia, Japan, China, etc.. That is unacceptable in the modern world. Men who do that to women are cowards and punks. Virtually all of the women, and civilized men who respect and love women, that I know believe that.

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

"rastapasta" has said that he (I think) is using a secondary username while another is being "cleared". Given "rastpasta" has used this since 2004, I assume the moderators are not that lax and his other username has been "cleared" by now, if not I'd have serious words with the moderators of the site. There is clearly no reason to post under this name unless he just likes to post some rubbish that he seems unwilling to post under his original username. Less than 100 posts in 4 years is suspicious to me, and I am unwilling to have a proper conversation with that username. "rastapasta" tell us your other username or tell us why you are not using the other name here. Quite simple really.

Honesty is the best policy.

4. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

Odon,
    Yup, they can tell if someone is using more than one user name on the boards.

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I don't think it needs to go that far. A little honesty from him would be nice. I've asked another forumer if they know the other username, if rastapasta decides not to share. If this person knows the other username, i'll know fairly soon, today I hope. I'll share whatever I find out. Probably through a PM.

6. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

Ok Odon.
    Best wishes.

7. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Well if i've been telling so many lies, it should be pretty easy for you to name one.

8. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

lol!
    Hiptastic, I doubt he could name one of them.

pfunk doesn't seem like a sincere person. He attacked me for basically no reason. I didn't insult him personally at all.
    Maybe pfunk is just a teenager, who likes to sort of give people a bad time on a computer board. He seems a little like that. But I don't know him, and haven't read enough his posts to really know, or care, that much about him.

9. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

Maybe? Well unlike a lot of people here, I'm not afraid to display my age and whereabouts. Can you read? You guys are funny.

"My writing is far more meaningful than some of the simplistic cliched leftist radical stuff on this website, including some of what you have written. which won't get you far with most Americans."

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of your writing. Now, 'won't get me far'... far as in... like I won't get past 2nd base with most Americans? Please explain.

"Well if i've been telling so many lies, it should be pretty easy for you to name one"

Yes, it should be.

-Mike

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

LOL!!

Yeah, and Obama wants to send MORE troops to the Middle East.

Is there any difference between Obama and McCain? None that I can see. Both are puppets being manipulated by the same puppetmasters.

11. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

To answer your questions, I'm in my 40s, and myself and my man own condos in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area, in a west suburb of Minneapolis, and in the Los Angeles area, in Beverly Hills.
    I live here in Minnesota part of the year, especially in the summer, and my daughters are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, two of them in college at the University of Minnesota, and at times I am in Beverly Hills.
    My husband is a lawyer, his law firm has offices in several cities, including in Minneapolis and Los Angeles, and he works in those two cities most of the time.
    I didn't do too badly at business, I developed some businesses, worked hard, and then sold my businesses, and have invested my money well. So we are doing ok.

And yes, on a number of issues, there is a difference between Obama and McCain, even some differences on foreign affairs. Read their respective websites, watch the debates, read other news sources on them, you will find on a number of issues, including fiscal responsibility, health care, trade policy, alternative energy development and the environment, education, and even foreign affairs, there is some definite differences between Obama and McCain. And realistically no other candidate has a chance of winning other than those two.
    So you can waste your vote if you want, but I am not going to, I am a political independent, but I am voting this time for Obama, and also voting this time, a straight Democratic ticket, to me they are the better political party these days.
    And I believe Obama, on a scale of one to ten, is not that bad of a candidate, even if I don't agree with him completely on every issue. I will vote for Obama and the Democrats.