Is Al Quaida is Jewish?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by xexon, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Elijah

Elijah Member

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I never said al-Qaeda is run by an international Zionist conspiracy. Zionism is only one piece of the puzzle which makes up a much bigger picture.

I believe there are many Muslims who hate America, and probably rightfully so. However, these people are almost powerless to carry out any major Hollywood-style 9/11 attack on the US on their own, without outside help.

I believe there are people in the Arab world who are themselves Arab, but are working for someone else who is more than likely white and of Western descent, working for the CIA, MI6, Mossad, etc. I believe these operatives are used to recruit other disillusioned Muslim men into these radical groups, which are then provided aid and money from the West. Here they are further radicalized in anti-Western ideology and even provided training, but little do they know they are being used as patsies by men they cannot see.

I believe the role that Muslims served on 9/11 was minimal at best. I believe they were used to create a cover story and may have been on the planes as they departed from the airports. However, I do not believe for a minute that they hijacked the planes with boxcutters and flew them into buildings. Nor do I believe they planted the explosives in the buildings which brought them down in ten second's time.

3. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

No, of course not. Arab Muslims are too stupid to plan anything themselves.

Maybe it was actually the French that did it. Can't trust those French. Or maybe it was the CIA or the Jews or the Mafia. Maybe Elvis is still alive. And maybe there are UFOs in New Mexico. And maybe Hitler is hiding in Argentina.
    The U.S. government knows these things, it just won't tell us! Shame on them!

4. Pressed_Rat

That's the way to be open-minded!

Say, have you done ANY of your own research, or do you simply rely on the news to deliver you the truth?

I don't believe al-Qaeda is Jewish, but I do know they are controlled by Western intelligence.

Are you also going to deny the connections between the Bushes and the people who provided funding to the alleged hijackers -- people such as Pakistani General Mahmoud Ahmed and Saudi Khalid bin Mahfouz? Are you going to deny the connections between the Bushes and the bin Ladens, who were two of the biggest shareholders in the Carlyle Group?

5. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

Yes, I have read about and done some research on 9/11 and Al-Qaeda and Muslim terrorists, as well as the U.S. government, and some of the other major Western governments, and the Israeli government.
    Have you? Other than conspiracy theory websites?
    Being "open-minded", as it were, is one thing, but guillibly believing in ridiculous far left or far right conspiracy theories is another thing.
    _______
    I don't completely trust the "mainstream media", but I trust the "mainstream media" more than I trust the paranoid, conspiracy theory, far left wing (or far right wing), lunatic fringe media, such as Rosie O'Donnell and her ilk.
    I don't take too seriously the far left anti-American/anti-Western/anti-Israel blogs or websites either, or the Jewish hating/government hating, far right blogs or websites.
    I don't read them often, to me reading such things is not research, they too often are bitter, silly, idiotic, and stupid, and I am not gullible enough to take them too seriously.
    The political extremes, and their conspiracy theories, have been around for centuries, and if you know something about poltical history, they almost always, with few exceptions, have been discredited.
    And when political extremists do gain power in government, then you too often end up with governments like the Nazis in Germany (and their theories about Jews), or the Marxist-Leninists in Russia and China (with their extreme politics and theories), or radical Islamic religious extremists, (like what you have these days in Iran).
    I have never much liked, or trusted, the political extremes, of left or right. They are to politics what religious fundamentalists and extremists are to religion, and they are usually full of BS.
    You won't get far with people, (other than with the extremist fringe) and most people won't take you seriously, if you go around telling people that the American CIA, or other Western governments, or the Israelis, did 9/11 (or for that matter did the bombings by Islamic extremists in London, Madrid, Instanbul, Moscow, Calcutta, Bangkok, and Riyad, all sorts of countries have had problems with Muslim terrorists).
    I am in my 40s, and I have seen the political extremists and their paranoid conspiracy theories come and go. As you get older you are less guillible, and less taken in by extremists, and can easier see through them, and their agendas. The extremist, conspiracy theories usually never amount to much (although they sometimes can make for entertaining movies).
    Many of the wealthy around the world know each other, and many have done business together. That doesn't mean that they don't do seperate things by themselves.
    Just because they know each other doesn't mean they always know what each other does.
    Do you know what every person that you know, or have done business with, does when you are not with them?
    George Steinbrenner, owner of the New York Yankees, knows and has done business with, certain people in organized crime.
    Does that mean that certain Yankee baseball games are fixed, or the Yankees are ordered to throw certain games?
    Mayor Guliani grew up with some guys in New York who were in organized crime, and he still knows some of them.
    Does that mean Guliani was weak on organized crime?
    On the contrary, whatever Guliani's flaws, being weak on crime, including organized crime, wasn't one of them.
    Tom Metzger, the White seperatist, of the Aryan Nations, knows the liberal Black actress Whoppi Goldberg (who has an inter-racial marriage to a White man), and they have had conversations together, and Tom was a guest on Whoppi's tv show in the 1990s. They actually got along quite well with each other, despite their very different racial and political views. Does that mean that Tom and Whoppi know or approve of what each other does?
    People that know each other, or even do business together, don't necessarily believe the same things or do the same things. All sorts of people are involved in big business together. Some of those people could be vehemently anti-terrorist, while another is secretly funding a terrorist.
    The George W. Bush administration is probably the worst administration America has ever had, in just about every way.
    But that doesn't mean I am guillible enough to believe in every conspiracy theory about the Bush administration, the Republicans, the Israelis, the government, or the neo-cons.
    The Bush administration and the neo-cons are bad enough as it is. People don't need to make up fairy stores about them, such as the American government or the Israeli government did 9/11 just to get us into a war in the Middle East, or to get Middle East oil for American or Western oil companies. (who can get plenty of oil without doing something like 9/11).
    And the Jews didn't need to do 9/11 to get American support, or to convince Americans and Westerners that Muslim fanatics are bad people that need to ultimately be defeated. Everyone knows that, Muslim terrorists and religious fascists are despised from America to Britian to Russia to India to Thailand.
    All sort of people and countries around the world, and their governments, have had problems with Islamic terrorists, and most of the more than 5 billion non-Muslims on earth have a horrible opinion of Muslim extremists.
    And in regards to Israel, the Republicans and Democrats have been for the most part supportive of Israel anyway.
    Israel, like other developed democracies in west Europe, East Asia, etc., are considered allies, and generally American politicians, Republican and Democrat alike, for the most part, are supportive of our allies, even while having on occasion disagreements with them.
    What the Bush administration has done is bad enough. No need to tell conspiracy theory/extemist/far left or far right/fairy stores about them.
    Like the idiotic fat slob Rosie O'Donnell, and the extremist blogs and websites do.

Regardless, things are changing.
    Thankfully.
    Republican rule is most likely coming to an end soon.
    The Republicans years ago were not a bad political party, but in recent decades, especially since the year 2000, they have become a horrible political party (with a few exceptions like Gov Swartzenegger of California or Sen. Nagel of Nebraska, who have gone against their own Republican party on major issues).
    It may be a long time before the Republicans are a very good political party again.
    And Americans, even in some conservative areas of the country, are beginning to understand that.
    The Republicans in 2006 lost both the U.S. Congress and the majority of statehouses.
    And in Nov. 2008, they will most likely lose the presidency too.
    Democrats, the surveys indicate, will have the Presidency, and the U.S. Congress, after the Nov. 2008 elections.
    And then with a Democrat president and a Democrat U.S. Congress, things, (as they did under Clinton in the 1990s) , will gradually get better, both domestically, and in foreign affairs.
    Most likely the Democrats will gradually dig America out of the hole that the Bush administration put our country in; financially, energy wise, debt wise, in regard to foreign affairs, the war in Iraq, etc.. Although it will be more difficult of a hole to dig out of in 2008 than it was in 1992, the country (thanks for the most part to the Bush administration) is in worse shape in many ways.
    .............And please don't tell me that Obama and the Democrats in Congress were also in on 9/11.

6. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

Well Rat, lets see if you do ANY of your own research, and who you rely on to deliver you the truth.

Show me some evidence that the Bushes and the bin Ladens were two of the biggest shareholders in the Carlyle Group.

7. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

I thought not. Rat sneers at everyon else for not doing their research, but it turns out he's the one who can't get basic facts right. And its got to the point where he doesn't even have the guts to stand behind anything he says anymore.

8. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

Why bother? For every truth, there are a dozen lies to counter it with. You have a nice supply of these readymade lies and you don't hesitate to resort to childish name-calling. Who would want to endlessly put up with that kind of bullshit? That's right, no one. And that is how pathetic people(?) like you continue to troll the web and spew your lies and think that you're "winning" arguments. I'm going to call it for what it is... weak.

And the funny thing is... this post could be directed at either side of the issue.

-Mike

9. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

I am not sure I agree with that. Not all research or debating points are "weak". And not all points are as truthful as others to things that have happened.
    Sometimes there is evidence that has been very well-documentated, and sometimes there is a right and wrong.
    Yes, many things are relative, but there has to be some things that are absolutely wrong, such as putting innocent people, including women and children, into gas chambers at death camps. And it has been well-documented that such a thing happened. If people deny that, they are being apologists for the Nazis, and some of them know that, and don't care.

Why bother debating these things? Well no, people don't have to debate political things, but some people like debating politics, and some people do have good info on things. People can learn from such debates. And that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    I suppose you could say why bother with any political or religious discussion, but it is one of the things people do, it is part of our capacity to think, reason, analyse and evaluate info, including info on political, spiritual, and human rights issues. It is one of the things that makes us human. It is something that humans sometimes do, we use our minds and learn about things.

Also some governments are better than others. And it is good to know what some governments do and believe. If for no other reason than to avoid holocausts and other horrible things.
    The leadership of Iran claims that the Holocaust of Jews, Gypsies, and political dissidents didn't happen during W.W.II. They also have publically claimed they want to destroy Israel and kiss asmany Jews as posdsible in Israel, until the Jes of Israel are either dead or leave the Mid-East region. I don't have much respect for the leadership of Iran, and I am disgusted by their treatment of women also. I have met some Iranian immigrants in the Midwest and in California, and they had to live under that awful regime in Iran. It was horribly opressive for them, especially the women, and alot of good people in Iran were killed or put in jail, just for expressing displeasure with the fascist Islamic government there, or having different social, religious, or political views.
    Many Iranians feel like those Iranian immigrants, they want a new government in Iran, and freedom for the Iranian people from the horribly opressive government there. I hope Iran is liberated and gets a new government soon.

10. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I probably should correct you Angela.
    It is "Jews of Israel " not "Jes of Israel"
    I'm sure a Jes does live in Israel.

Seriously, yeah I agree with you.

It seems pfunk would rather trust Pressed Rats version of reality, flaws and all.

11. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

lol!
    Sorry for the mispelling.
    Thanks for your vote!

12. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

There's a lot of tripe that goes through these forums, but I must say... I don't think I can remember anyone posting so many words without saying anything at all. You either did not understand my post, or you just enjoy typing out nonsense. The only thing that I gathered from reading your post was that you're fine with the US continuing it's reign of terror in the middle east. If we're such good guys looking to help out those poor oppressed people, then why have we done nothing about Sudan? Zimbabwe? It gets interesting when you look at what nations we choose to 'help'. Only the ones where in the end we're really just helping ourselves.

But it's OK, "blondeangela"... I know that you're not a real person and you're just another username for someone to hide behind.

-Mike

13. odon

odon Slightly Popular

It's sounding like Angela was saying that sometimes somebody is right and somebody is wrong. You seemed to be suggesting Hiptastic was wrong or say Pressed Rat was wrong or telling lies continualy. Obviously somethings are relative but generaly there is wrong and right - false or true.
    Blagh blagh blagh
    Some people like to debate and some people learn something from it all.
    Blagh blagh blagh

I agree.

14. rastapasta

rastapasta Member

i heard that santa claus was jewish and is using christmas to impoverish america. care to discuss?

15. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Yes, I'd love to but I don't discuss anything with anybody who has less than 110 posts. It was a difficult decision, but I think a wise one.
    See you in about 3-6 months.

16. Pressed_Rat

You're so brainwashed and devoid of the ability to think for yourself that you cannot discern lies from reality. You are living a lie, pal! You just repeat whatever the news tells you and you think you've got the world understood. You do not have the slightest hint of a clue. You are an automaton who's been well programmed by his controllers.

17. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I have no idea what provoked this little outburts, Rat.
    Can't see anything that could have offended you.
    I assume it is simpler and less of a hassle to throw around baseless accusations.
    The usual: I'm right You are wrong.
    Than actually respond to the points at hand.
    It seems you either throw this kind of rubbish at people / ignore them or just post "oh, I might be wrong about that but look I know all about this" kinda of replies.
    I was not insulting you in my last post.
    I was saying you are wrong and right sometimes, so is Hiptastic - we all are.
    Not really a controversial thought you know.
    Not worthy of the bullshit you just trotted out either.

18. rastapasta

rastapasta Member

one of your better ones rat

19. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Probably one of his better ones from his long list of pointless attacks he probably has stored on a word document.
    I bet I can find this comment said pretty much word for word in Rats past posts. Gosh - I feel proud I have finally recieved one of his little outburts.
    :rolleyes:

20. rastapasta

rastapasta Member

lol any man that can root through all his posts is a better man than me. he usually got the skinny though. im surprised they havent locked him up yet for knowin too much.