Is Al Quaida is Jewish?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by xexon, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

He is an Ashkenazi jew, yes.

2. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Your modesty is underwhelming. About as convincing as your arguments.

3. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

So Rat you've been following this debate real closely. Seen any anti semetism yet?

4. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

He doesn't see any racism either,apparently.

5. Pressed_Rat

But wouldn't anti-Semitism be applied to people who attack Arabs, since they actually hail from the Middle East and truly are Semitic peoples? I just don't understand that term, since 90% of Jews are Ashkenazi and hail from Europe. Therefore, how can they be Semitic? I don't doubt there are some ignorant people who hate Jews just because of their ethnicity, which is European. However, at the same time I have found the term anti-Semitism is often used to silence people who ask legitimate questions about zionism and the state of Israel. The term is so misused that I find it to really be irrelevant.

Certainly I think there are a lot of websites that direct hate at the Jewish people, and I don't agree with that because the majority of Jewish people are decent, well-meaning people that are the victims of zionism. I don't know if Xenon is anti-Jew. I don't think he is. I think he's perhaps a bit misinformed and easily misled by questionable websites that use disinformation make the enemy out to be the Jewish people when they most certainly are not.

The people who control zionism don't have a thing in common with the average Jew that suffers and continues to suffer because of the zionists' murderous agenda.

There is a big difference between zionism and the Jewish people. One is a political movement. The other is a religion that is sometimes attributed with a race described in the Bible.

6. cadcruzer

When?

7. Pressed_Rat

What do you mean "when"?

Do you even know his real name? It's Adam Pearlman.

8. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

People who have Hebrew names are more often than not, Jewish. Yes?

Not religious perhaps, but the bloodlines attributed to those who call themselves Jews tend to reflect that lineage somewhere back in time.

My own name is a anglo version of a Hebrew name.

As to the charge of racism, we've already established that Jews are NOT a race, therefore racism doesn't apply unless you apply it to ALL who call themselves Jews. I only single out zionists, a political ideaolgy.

The enjoy ZERO protection under the law.

Anti-semitism would only apply if I applied my comments equally to all Jews. I don't. I'm very specific.

But if you're a zionist, this is your calling calling card. Your agenda needs racism to even survive. The term anti-semite is the first thing out of your mouth as you seek to silence those who would speak out against you.

I cut slack to those who are not aware of anything but the zionist view of things. If you were raised within this system, you see it as a normal part of Judaism. Zionism is anything but a normal part of Judaism.

Since WWII, Jews certainly have a right to be paranoid about anti-semitism.

But you all need to understand that this word is being used on anybody who challenges the zionist view of things. Like zionism represents world Jewry or that Israel is a homeland for the Jews. Neither of which is true.

To be called an anti-semite when you're not one is another form of racial hatred. Its no different than being called a ****** or a spic or a wop.

It's a derogatory term.

So for those of you who are fond of using it, continue to do so, so you can be identified on this forum for what you are.

Racists.

And for those of you in my government, misleading the people, you're on the endangered species list.

x

9. cadcruzer

When, as in (when did he convert)?

Was he (born) a Jew?
    Was his Mother Jewish?

Uh, i believe you found that on the first line of the link i posted, so yes, i did know, and yes i do read the links i provide(or others).

10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

And once again you don’t answer the questions

Once more you are using misdirection to dodge them.

I ask for your solutions and you reply with a list of problems.

But that clearly isn’t a reply to the question asked - What are your solutions, specifically what political policies programmes and actions you would like taken to tackle the threats and problems you claim to highlight.

As I’ve pointed out you are very loud and shrill in who you think is to blame, but asked to explain what political ideas or philosophy you would bring to solutions and you become very shy and coy and extremely evasive.

What are you trying to hide?

I mean they’re not difficult questions any honest individual wouldn’t have a problem in answering them?

That is why I’m accusing you of dishonesty and deceit, because you’ve been asked several times now and you are still refusing to answer.

Those charges will remain as long as you continue to be so evasive.

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

For example you claim there is a covert conspiracy to take over the US and the world, I’m asking you how you would tackle it.

Let us look at an example from US history.

The wealthy elites of the US (and most of the world) fearing the rise of communist ideology around the globe began to support anti-communist groups and policies, which by definition were conservative or even further to the right.

It wasn’t so much a conspiracy but a group consciousness reaction to a perceived threat.

They used whatever means possible to ‘educate’ people into believing the ‘truth’ that left wing views are communist and communism was ‘evil’ and wrong. During this campaign there were many anti-communist claims of a covert communist plan to take over America and the world, but since more often than not there was no real evidence for this they resorted to innuendo, supposition and down right lies and many right wing groups like the John Birch Society used those to weave their conspiracy theories.

"By 1963, corporations were spending an estimated $25 million per year on anticommunist literature... Some corporations circulated print and audio-visual materials produced by the John Birch Society; other corporations produced their own in-house literature...By the early 1960s, the Nation magazine reported that there was a minimum of 6,600 corporate-financed anticommunist broadcasts, carried by more than 1,300 radio and television stations at a total annual budget of about $20 million...Leading sponsors included Texas oil billionaire H.L. Hunt and Howard J. Pew of Sun Oil. The corporate sector's massive anticommunist propaganda campaigns created a favorable climate for the mobilization of activist groups like the John Birch Society."
    Sara Diamond, Roads to Dominion: Right-Wing Movements and Political Power in the United States,
    http://www.amazon.com/Roads-Dominion-Right-Wing-Movements-Political/dp/0898628644/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1216203697&sr=8-1

It is something that carries on today, with the huge number of wealth sponsored right wing activities from publishing through radio to the many think tanks and academic grants; it’s also prevalent on the internet through direct sponsorship of sites and by viral sellers in internet forums.

This manipulation of the ‘facts’ was most successful in the US where many came to believe (as a matter of ‘common sense) that any left wing ideas were ‘communist’ and that communism was an ‘evil’ whose purpose was the destruction of the ‘American way of life’.

As I’ve pointed out before people join or support such movements for differing reasons. Some people did this because they actually thought left wing ideas wrong, others did it because they feared that left wing ideas if implemented might diminish their wealth and influence, and some were just hangers on.

So once the population were ‘educated’ and ‘informed’ about ‘communism’ (any left wing or progressive thought) they became accepting even complicit in the harassment and suppression of such ideas at home and abroad.

In the US there were show trials, government sponsored repression, workplace purges and other scare tactics.

Abroad it was worse, the US made covert and overt attacks on governments it came to deem as communist (or communist leaning) and a number of democratically elected governments were overthrown in favour of ‘anti-communist’ dictators. Often the true reason for such attacks seemed more about money than real fear, as in Guatemala (the US fruit corporations), Iran (Anglo-American oil interests) and Chile (US mining concerns).
    There was torture, murder and a hell of a lot of blood spilt in these ‘righteous’ wars against ‘evil’, and in a lot of cases it did more harm than good.

Anyway this movement was and still is a broad church, with many political groups and ideologies involved many of which were only united by their dislike to left wing ideas, so for example it takes in the Christian right, libertarians, conservatives, neo-conservatives and racists.

And one of the scare stories that have been sold in its name has been the ‘Zionist Jewish’ or ‘Jewish’ conspiracy.

First spread by anti-Semites it was adapted after the Bolshevik revolution to include an anti-communist element, in which guise it was pushed by anti-communists groups and is still put forward even today.

Thing is, are all those that push the Zionist conspiracy line of the right wing persuasion?

It is unsure because some that push it don’t seem to like to talk about their political views.

12. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

So Xexon the difficulty I have with people that are so very keen to warn of supposed threats but so reticent to reveal what kind of solutions they’d have to them or are so very evasive when asked to explain their political ideas, views and philosophy is that their motivations and methodology can be unclear.

When we've removed the zionists, we'll go after the others.

But how do you think the conspiracy can be checked and how to you find and deal with the conspirators.

Let us say that like the elite financed anti left movement you have ‘educated’ the people to be accepting or be complicit in what happens to the ‘guilty’ what then?

How would you act?

Would there be investigations, then who is to be investigated and how?

Would there be trials, and what would be the burden of proof, would innuendo, supposition and hearsay be acceptable as it was with McCarty and the un-American committees, could outright lies that reveal a ‘greater true’ be acceptable for the ‘greater good’ as it is with the neo-cons?

“what I want is a pure democracy”

This could mean everything and nothing, until you explain what you mean by it, many a state that in reality was authoritarian, totalitarian or a dictatorship has called itself ‘Democratic’.

Do you mean everyone gets a vote on everything?

The problem is that is open to widespread abuse by well financed special interest groups that can manipulate the way people think and have the time and money to oversee that what gets passed through government favours them.

Thing is that you claim to be against that.

I want to see actual an democracy in the United States and not special interests representing itself as the will of the people. Thats what I want.

13. xexon

Balbus, I've given you my answer, take it or leave it.

I'll not waste another moment of my time trying to please you, so flame away, you will be ignored.

x

14. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Xexon

Have I got to close too the truth?

As to answering questions, no you haven’t, and that’s my point, your refusal to answer these simple questions about your political viewpoint seems deceitful if not down right dishonest.

Why have you come to a political forum when you had no intention to discuss your political views and ideas?

Are you a mischief maker, a troll, a quisling?

You can ignore me if you wish, but if you’re not here to discuss politics and only to push conspiracies, you may well find your post being moved to the Conspiracy forum where they so obviously belong.

So are you going to answer my questions or not?

15. xexon

Under US law, what you're doing is known as "badgering the witness"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071209185745AAItt3Z

I've devoted way too much time, my breakfast time, in trying to make you understand what the problem is. But you are an argumentative person whereas I am not. The answers I've given are as good as its going to get.

When a thread becomes this huge, things can be taken out of context very easily. Nobody, myself included, wants to sift through over 30 pages to find a point about something.

You can move this thread wherever you please. It has served it's purpose in bringing visibility to something I see as a concern. I've been waiting for it to die for sometime now.

Bury it where you want to. I think it hits you closer to home than you're willing to admit.

The ghost of this thread will continue to live on and so shall I.

x

16. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Xexon

Under US law, what you're doing is known as "badgering the witness"

LOL – hey, are we in a court room?

What you’re saying is that you don’t like answering questions about your political views on a political forum and you want me to stop asking them.

So I’ll ask again, why are you in a political forum?

I've devoted way too much time, my breakfast time, in trying to make you understand what the problem is.

But the problem is you haven’t been answering the questions put to you, you’ve just being saying I should stop.

But I just find it strange that you want to keep your political views hidden?

What are you trying to hide?

But you are an argumentative person whereas I am not. The answers I've given are as good as its going to get.

I think people will find the assertion that you are not argumentative rather funny, given your assertive behaviour.

It seems to me you are argumentative but that you just don’t like answering certain questions.

Again what are you trying to hide so vociferously?

When a thread becomes this huge, things can be taken out of context very easily. Nobody, myself included, wants to sift through over 30 pages to find a point about something.

LOL, Yet only the other day you told me to go and read 2300 + of your posts?

Sounds to me you don’t like the line of questioning, you realise just how shady a character you seem and are getting ready to run.

You can move this thread wherever you please. It has served it's purpose in bringing visibility to something I see as a concern. I've been waiting for it to die for sometime now.

And again you make my point for me, you don’t seem to be here to discuss politics but instead just to spread propaganda, so are you admitting you are a troll?

Bury it where you want to. I think it hits you closer to home than you're willing to admit.

All it tells me is that the person pushing this guff is trying to hide his true political views and very probably his real reasons for pushing it.

17. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Awwww........Right, Xenon, Ratt

I'll give it to you, that AlQueda is run by an international Zionist conspiracy.

That terror operations are coached and financed by a shadowy cabal of international provactours.

Well, what then does that say about Arabs?

Are they such dupes to be led blindly?

Do Arabs have any initiaive at all to act on thier own or are all of thier actions guided by the Zionist cabal?

Are Arab people incapable of detonating a car bomb in a crowded market square without Zionist coaching?

Are Arabs capable of any independent thought and actions? What about Edward Said, late of Columbia University, was he a Zionist? was Arafat?

This portrays Arabs in an even worse light then the Neocons do!

That happy crew detained on a tropical paradise in Guantanmo enjoying 3-squares medical and dental. Do they take direction from The Builderburgers? Are there any Free-Lances in our world today?

I can read page after page here about Zionist intentions and motivations yet nothing about the other side, the Arabs. Why not?

:troll:

18. xexon

Because its not the Arabs that are trying to take over my country.

x

19. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Piney you should realise that xexon doesn’t believe in this conspiracy guff its just a means to an end, its like how the neo-cons pushed Saddam’s supposed WMDs to get support for the invasion, many knew it was guff but it served it’s purpose.

20. cadcruzer

How do you come to this conclusion?

???