Is 8" too much for the ladies?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Incubus, May 9, 2004.

1. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Then why in the fuck are you complaining then? Just for attention? Just curious.

2. cosmicreation

cosmicreation Member

8" is not too much! My boyfriend is 9.5 and I love it! At first I was a little sore but I can't get enough of it now. He did tell me that I am the first girl that he's been able to put it in all the way with though which surprises me b/c he's pretty experienced and so are most of the girls he's been with. I'm guessing he's been in the same situation you're in up until me so just wait. Find someone you love and give it to her a lot, she'll get used to it and never want anything else. :) Peace out man

3. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

I had a bf, 10 1/2 in,...no joke, not a fucking joke, I tried giving him head and it hurt so bad! :eek:

4. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I don't think it's your length (maybe your girth), I think it is your awesome staying power. Maybe take breaks and switch to some other activity to keep the girls' interest up.

5. Pablo

Pablo Member

It wasnt a complaint, just cause one thing i said was a complaint doesnt mean it all is.

6. kittykat

kittykat Member

Anything over 7" is a stretch for me. 5 to 6" feels the best I think.

7. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

I´ve got this personal belief(just a belief) that women well loose sensebility over the time ( i´m not sure if it has to do with the loosening down there...) and will need wider cocks to experience pleasure, while medium cocks will become boring. Is this true? Only the women can satisfy my curiosity on this.

8. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

sorry but very few women would call eight inches the "perfect" size. you're just playing it up. in truth, you're too big. oh well.

9. Biggen

Biggen Banned

The girl of my dreams?????

Eh...kidding darling. My dong sure is small, though.

10. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Yep....every dude in these forums seems to be packin' a fucking fleshy billy club in their trousers.

11. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

lol its amazing how many guys here have 8+ inch dicks... I feel so small now. I'll be the first to admit I wish I was larger. I mean, I should be happy with what I got, it has a nice curve to it that can hit a woman right where it feels good, and its still about 6.5 inches long. It isn't 8 which I think I would like (lol), but I'm pretty happy with 6 and a half.

12. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

8"... too big if he doesn't know what he's doing, yeah. hell, 7" is too much if he doesn't know what he's doing and ain't willing to learn/listen to me. arg

13. Pablo

Pablo Member

It is pretty pointless to ask, women vary in what they like as much as men vary in size, it's just as easy to be too big as too small, so it isnt the bigger the better, and you cant get an accurate measurement anyway because it changes in size so much. Besides that, if you do the right stuff you can get a girl mentally turned on enough and make her orgasm just by running your fingers over her skin and not even touching the vagina, nipples or rectum, if you have the touch and skill, so im sure you can do it with a little penis if thats what you have. Infact it seems better to be too small than too big, because if your too small you can put it in her and get your pleasure thatway while making her feel good with the other things you do. But if your too big it'll hurt her so much you wont be able to make her and you feel good at the same time.

besides that point, the average is 5 or 6 inches, but even if youve got like 2" im sure you can still satisfy women just fine if you learn how to find their sweet spots. I've even heard of a guy who picked up women and while he was talking to them he would say something about him having a tiney penis, It aparently worked well because they figured he must have some reason that hes pretty sure of his other qualities. Im sure it wouldent work nearly as well to walk up and say you have a huge one, they probably just would think you were lieing and/or a jerk.

14. Bobinbed

Bobinbed Visitor

My boyfriend`s cock is 8" or slightly over. It's PERFECT!
    I love it when he fucks me hard and deep... *horny*
    As some of you girls already pointed out, soreness can
    be caused by not having sex often enough to adapt to
    the guys penis size.