Is 8" too much for the ladies?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Incubus, May 9, 2004.

1. Incubus

Incubus Banned

First off this message is for ladies to reply, i dont really want dudes to see this but its inevitable... Okay when i was 16 i lost my virginity to a virgin girl. She said it was soo incredibly painful, but she came back the next week and we did it again, she said it was better but still hurt. and so that went for 20 times or so. I moved on to another girl, she said it felt great but she would get sore after about 45 minutes. I got frustrated after this continued for 10 times or so. The same pattern has gone on for 2 years. I cant get off and girls get too sore, whats the deal, Im only 8" ??!???

Oh yeah and Ive also tried different possisions; doggie, missionary, sideways, her on top...
    So if theres salvation for some sensation please help me!

2. Graham

Graham Member

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

3. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

The answer to that is:

LUBE. And lots of it.

The reason it hurt so much for the first girl was because losing your virginity is one of the most fucking painful things imaginable anyway...

4. Incubus

Incubus Banned

lube? like lotion? will that work

5. Alomiakoda

Yeah :)

But make sure you use a water based one (KY jelly or something), not vaseline or anything like that because the oil in them can make condoms split

6. Incubus

Incubus Banned

I just noticed your 15, how do you know so much about sex at 15!? Wait i dont wanna know, asking is probably a crime lol

7. Alomiakoda

Hahaha

I know too much for my own good :p

8. FunkyConguero

FunkyConguero Member

hey man, im about 8" myself, and i've never had complaints. but then again, the girls i've been with were all pretty.... oh how can i say this nicely.... 'experienced' so ive never had any problems, xcept my phone ringin off the hook...lol

9. ronnyromance

ronnyromance Member

Actually im about 8 inches myself and ive always been told that it is a perfect size. They say anything over 8 hurts but 7 or 8 is just right.

10. Rockstock2004

Rockstock2004 Member

You are one of the lucky ones lol. Im not average, but slightly shorter than you. But I still hurt the ladies. In fact, its not the length that hurts them actually. its the girth. Im damn thick so that hurts them if they are tense. So again, if you had an 8 incher that was like umm 2 inches around, not wide, but around, which is very skinny, you probably wouldnt hurt the ladies. Well now that i think about it , it could act like a giant needle, and poke them good,lol jk. But thats thought on this post.

11. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

I can vouch for her.. :p

12. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

yeah man, use lube....

just be gentle at first if you be too rough it will hurt untill she gets used to her size. women come in different sizes too so it depends on her sizing how much it will hurt. talk to her and see how she feels.
    namaste and good luck
    x x x

13. Danielle

Danielle Member

My man is in between 7 and 8 inches and he hurts me every time we have sex the pain when he enters me and its painful till i get used to him inside me all over again:)

14. Incubus

Incubus Banned

Danielle - are you able to go for 1+ hours though or is it normal to get sore after 45 minutes

15. Danielle

Danielle Member

My man and i go for more then 1 hour almost every time we have sex and yes after a while i can become sore. I normally start to become a bit dry after i cum and i have him pull out and a few seconds where we kiss and all again and he goes at it again. and like other people said it doesnt hurt to use some lube. I have some right beside my bed hehe flavored strawberry-kewi its great to add for Blow Jobs to hehe ;)

16. Pablo

Pablo Member

wow id never heard of someone else with this problem before. mines just over 9 inches and it makes it harder to get off because my girlfriend gets sore very quickly, though she still comes before shes to sore, and the majority of the time i do, but it makes her sore pretty quick. Some times it feels good enough for her to put up with it for a long time but then shes to sore to do it again for a long time.

17. Manolao

Manolao Member

as someone has pointed out.. the physical reason for hurt is the width, not the lenght.. but of course you do not have to bump continuosly on the utero wall!! :p

if you do more petting perhaps then it is better... ;-)

18. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

If a guy is over 6.5 inches, he has to enter me slowly, otherwise he will top-out, causing me quite a bit of pain. After a couple of minutes of going slow, my body adjusts to his size and he can go as fast as he wants. If we have sex regularly, then my body will remain adjusted to his size. But, if we go for a couple of weeks without, then we have to start all over again.

I've never really had a problem with a guy's girth. Sometimes it can be a little bit painful, upon entering, but it goes away, very quickly. Unlike the length problem.

For me, lube will help with the girth problem, but not the length problem.

19. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I don't know about anyone else, here... But, the last time I used lotion, as a lubricant, it was horrible. It caused me quite a bit of pain, the next morning. I was terribly swollen, very dry and quite uncomfortable, after using the lotion.

I would suggest that you get an actual sexual lubricant. Make sure you get something that is compatible with latex (assuming you are using condoms).

The suggestion to not use Vaseline was a good one. Vaseline is petroleum based, not water based. It will not wash out of the orifice, very easily, with natural body fluids. It will also trap bacteria in there, possibly leading to infection.

If you can't get a lube from a store (maybe because of your age), you can always use olive oil. I've used it before. And actually, lubes tend to not taste very good, the olive oil isn't too bad. :)

20. ronnyromance

ronnyromance Member

Good point autumn. It isnt girth that hurts but length. My cock is actually very thick as well. Girls arent going to complain about girth. Girth makes it more pleasureable because you are actually filling the hole. Maybe a virgin or somebody who is extremely tight might be hurt by girth but as said previously on this post that is something that will go away after you loosen it up. Even though at 8" im larger than average, its not something I like to brag about or anything. I was merely trying to support this guy who is around the same size by letting him know in my years of experience I have found that it is a very desirable size. But its funny how somebody comes along slighty smaller than average and cant wait to say well you must have a skinny ass cock. But then I guess they show their own ignorance and inexperience by suggesting girth is more painful than length.