irritable in life

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by calgirl, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

When you holiers get irritated in real life at STRANGERS, do you get in their face and insult them?

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

whatsa holier?

3. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

those that think their behavior is somehow more respectable than those they so eagerly pick on

4. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I think calgirl is talking about people that think they are holier than everybody else. You know, people that feel so special that it's almost like they piss wine and squeeze solid gold loafs.

I've met a few. Real cocksuckers. I saw this one guy, he literally put himself along with Jesus! I was sitting in this fast food joint, and here he is, sitting at his table. And just the way he was acting could tell anybody what he was thinking. Looking down on everyone. Here ya go buddy. A glass of water. Make me some premium wine, ok?

I've asked a few about it. "So like dude! Did Jesus like take the weekend off and put you in control?", "Did Jesus go on vacation and forget to tell the rest of us?" are a couple.

5. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Yes those holiers....everywhere all the time. They think they're superior as they focus on the activities of others.

6. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

So, once again, you are complaining about people judging your morally dubious activities after you've posted about them on a public forum?

I wonder, if those people are "everywhere," has it ever occurred to you that the points they make have some validity?

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I rarely pick on people but when certain people get in my face with behaviour I find questionable I confront them naturally. If they react like a child or worse they may find themselves (and righteously so) insulted.

8. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

9. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Is being a holier like posting about 'attention whores'?

10. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

It couldn't possibly be! She doesn't seek attention, and wouldn't possibly judge anyone!!!!

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Perhaps she was talking about herself indeed, after all she sure seems irritated :sunny:

12. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Oh look guys, another calgirl "woe is me" thread! There's not enough of these already, apparently. I'm super glad she started another one.

13. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

So, I got into this habit of posting my personal crap on public internet forums many years ago. I don't know what drives it sometimes. I think I just like to embarrass myself, to feel unnecessarily exposed.

But I also like the idea that perfect strangers that have no reason to not hurt my feelings can question my thinking and my motivations, poke around at my psychology a bit.

So I don't know you as well as others seem to. I've seen your posts enough to get the jist of it, but I wonder what are you *hoping* to gain. I can't help but wonder if you are actually getting just what you are after whether you realize or not.

14. lode

lode Banned

Depends on if they're bigger than me.

15. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

a philly cheese steak sounds good

16. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Not complaining about myself being judged you big galoot. Its the judgers only that i denounce.

Validity here?! None exists. They not experienced enough in any of it to offer wisdom. Thats the ironic part; they think they (you) think you are.

17. Lodog

Lodog ¿

damn calgirl just stop using words like "hipwick" and "holler" and you'll be alright

18. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

You mama. So obviously puffed up to make up dor your extreme lack of creativity.

19. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I have no idea what you just tried to say. [​IMG]

20. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Case in point.

(Isnt there a pic thread you should go attend to?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.