Iraqi prisoner photos

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by SeveredNebula223, May 9, 2004.

1. SeveredNebula223

SeveredNebula223 Member

2. KingOfTheJews

KingOfTheJews Member

it is not showing up, but the pictures i saw were discusting! Basically the Americans took out all their anger of their friends being killed in car-bomb attacks, suicide bombings etc. on the prisoners they had!

3. Natz

Natz Member

These people are sooo fucking hypocritical. They go and say that Saddam is a torturous murderer (which he is) but then something like this happens and suddenly it appears "we" are just like he was. We were supposed to be reforming Iraq but what are they gonna think of us now???? Its gonna get sooo bad they'll actually be wanting Saddam back! Here comes the revolt of the Iraq people....

4. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I hear conservatives talking about "Well, at least we aren't as bad as Saddam Hussein! Hussein also murdered his own people!" But we, the US, are supposed to hold ourselves to a higher standard than everyone else. We are SUPPOSED to have the moral highground!

5. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

It really is dispicable, but not unpredictable. Heads should roll for this, Hoon's and Rumsfeld's first. And let's hope if there is one good thing to come out of this, is that Bush and Blair lose the next elections to better governments....

6. KingOfTheJews

KingOfTheJews Member

In England i want the Libral Democrats to win the next election, they need a chance as they have NEVER been elected before and have some quite good policies on improving the NHS! :)

7. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

But the worst thing is that Bush use this as an advantage to try to look good...

8. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Nah, the Liberals are more of the same really. Yes they opposed foundation hospitals, and plan to raise the upper band taxes to 50% to fund improvements, but when the war broke out they rallied behind it and they sacked one of their ministers for saying she could empathise with the conditions in Palestine that may drive people to becoming suicide bombers. Also, they plan to privatise a lot of our publicly owned industries, and we've had a disastrous history of privatisation under Thatcher. We really need a breath of fresh air. I don't want the Conservatives back, but Labour has gone stale, and the Liberals really are no better. This is the party I'm supporting: www.respectcoalition.org probably our last best chance to unite the progressive voices in this country to truly make a difference....

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

sometimes america saddens me. :(

10. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

This whole situation sickened me from the beginning but this is just unbelievable. What the hell possessed them to do shit like that? The ones who are responsible should be immediately pulled out of Iraq and be penalized in the US. But since Bush is an evil war-monger they'll probably be congratulated for being so "brave". I wonder if their families know about this...?

11. Mr Mojo Risin'

Mr Mojo Risin' How are you 'now'?

hmmmm... awake the thread cried, don't let the dust settle on any of the worlds crimes, the leader of hatred and evil, the leader with many followers, bring them all down, pull his legs away from under him, we need a bush fire, but lets not use a guy, lets not give another penny!

12. Man is at base corrupt and evil, anyone who says our default settings are good is dilusional, crime will occur, prople will torture, murder, kill humiliate and pick one to fall for their crimes, half of the people who abused prisoners, tortured them will be given general discharges, another quarter honorable...... we are sick and virulent creatures..... but such is that which has survived to dominance, been allowed to rule this earth, and will destroy it.

13. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

just sometimes?

14. people are intrinsicly evil, people with power more so