Iraq body count

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Butterflygal, May 13, 2004.

1. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

Yes if you read through the database (yes I am sad) Sudam's sons aren't listed either his one grandson but not his sons so there are a number of missed poeple I am sure. What a horrible state of affairs we are in, and we where going into this country to help these people if this is help I would hate to see what aggression would be.

Love & Sadness
    EnonEmouse

2. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Im not sure what country you are refering to?

Iraq had an extremely stable form of government called The Husseins.
    Barring intervention they had lock solid power and control over the country.

Did the US have a right to FINISH its war with Iraq .. which IRAQ STARTED when it blatantly invaded and annexed a US ally who had not provoked any war or fight?

Yes.

Actually the US (and World Coalition) had EVERY RIGHT IN THE BOOK to drive right through Saddams front doors, yet MERCIFULLY Bush Sr. did not choose to do so (and with the advice of the Coalition too)

Is Iraq a 'breeding ground' for terrorism?
    Ask the guys who beheaded Nick Berg.

Ask Bin Lauden who has publically called for all Jihadists to CONTINUE attacking American soldiers.

How about all those Syrian Jihadists coming into Iraq now to form 'death squads' against Americans.
    They kill two US troops and the US kills 10 of them.
    Thats horrible yet .. in a battle against terrorists those are pretty good numbers.

By the way... a nice 'side-benefit' of the invasion of Iraq - Scared the shit out of Kadhaffi and you may have noticed he has turned over massive amounts of information now.

3. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

I'm sorry, I didn't realize the first Gulf War and the Second were in fact the same war. Pardon me for my ignorance.

I assume you think the US had every right to invade Iraq the second time around...but based on what exactly? It wasn't WMD, it wasn't liberation..what was it? I'd really like to know.

i can't figure out if you were arguing my point or agreeing with it, because you only proved it when you said "How about all those Syrian Jihadists coming into Iraq now to form 'death squads' against Americans".

Yes, Iraq is a breeding ground for terrorists now, whereas under Saddam's secular rule it was not.

4. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

No problem.
    Yes of course they are... the US and UN did not invade Iraq under the condition that the defeated Iraq follow UN guidelines.

This invasion is the re-continuation of that policy.

Yes.. it was because Saddam would not comply and was suspected of hiding WMDS
    Saddam had WMD's which he used to KILL innocent people.
    He also had long range weapons he used to invade other countries.

Some WMD's have been found in Iraq and some long-range weapons were used in this recent war.

Yes.. it was liberation as well.
    The Iraqi's are now liberated from a tyrant.

Im not so sure Saddam wasn't helpful to terrorists if for no other reason than doing nothing to try and hinder their efforts.

Now Jihadists are coming to Iraq to fight (and lose) against the Americans.

Think ....

Ya.. Bush a little smarter than you maybe thought eh?

In case you didnt get that ...... Bush has found a way to bring the terrorists to one country instead of invading 10 looking for them.
    Its brutal but its a good way to conserve lives over-all.

5. smartass

smartass Member

I do believe you misunderstand sir, we had evry right to invade, for legitimate security and humanitarian reasons.

6. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

We have every right to invade a country that hosts terrorism and who's leadership needs to be wiped out. We're the only country who has the balls left to do it.

7. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Dont forget:

Great Britain
    Canada
    Australia
    New Zealand

All doing ballsy jobs taking on terrorist hosting governments abroad.

8. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

Sadam gave the world the finger and got it broke off in his ass! He could have prevented war for his country but preferred giving the finger so don't feel sorry for his sons or his citizens since their fates are on his sholders.

Changeyourlatitude

9. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Yet we lack the balls to admit our invasion was one colossal mistake.

10. Maverick

Maverick Banned

I'm skeptical.

11. Changeyourlatitude

It wasn't a colossal mistake, it was a war on time out for a resolution 12 years old, the 12 year old resolution was still unfulfilled when we resumed the war where we left off. The world gave the dictator thousands of opportunities to show empty hands. He gave the finger and he did it for 12 years! The colossal mistake was not finishing it when we started it tens of thousands of lives would have been spared!

Changeyourlatitude

12. misc

misc Member

Don't step in the way of Big Bad America... Gr....

13. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

I don't feel sorry for his family as they where all as bad as each other. Maybe the very young ones that haven't been corupted yet. However I do feel sorry for 8 year old children who are killed because of the place of their birth, they never asked to be born into that, and young mothers who are killed just trying to earn a living to support the family. 90% of the country lived in fear before but they still live in fear we have not done anything for them but change what they are afraid of.

Love & Sympathy
    EnonEmouse

14. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

If anyone has seen any documentaries about Usa and Kudai (sp?) Hussein then you better believe those two were groomed/warped/trained to be as bad..or worse than their father.

The older brother was more of a methodical yet brutal leader and the younger was notorious for being one of the most sadistic rapists in Iraq.
    Real sicko stuff too.

Sure, you can say this is all 'American Propaganda' but when you start hearing this from Iraqi's ... including Baath Party loyalists - then you know its bad.

The one guy I liked - that wacky Iraqi propaganda minister who used to entertain us with colourful threats and warnings.

I hope he is doing good?

15. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well actually those numbers are very low considering the fact that in Nam , and WW2 uh ppl were getting execute din the streets and ppl where getting raped and abused almost constantly so dont talk about high body counts unless u can compare it to ww2 or NAM

16. Changeyourlatitude

I understand how you feel, but hopefully the sacrifice of our soldiers along with the innocence will cause an era of peace that will spread over the area for a long future.

God, I hope the deaths were for nothing!

To do nothing would assure continued casualties and a life of fear. I hope nothing done was in vain.

Changeyourlatitude