Iraq body count

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Butterflygal, May 13, 2004.

1. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

2. Mari

Mari Member

Yeah, horrible :(

I'm just waiting for somebody to call them all collateral damage. :(

3. DAMN!This is horrible,and i don't think it's ever going to end...i THINK THis is "snowballing" into WORLD WAR 3,MAN!..i'M FUCKING SCARED!

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Actually the toll is far higher. Those figures haven't changed in months, certainly not since the incursions into Falluja began.

5. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

That's what I thought. Didn't think that they would get them all.

6. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

Even though those numbers are exagerated, they are very low compared to past wars.

7. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

I am in no way condemning the deaths caused by the war, but does anybody know of a website that had a toll of Iraqi deaths under the Hussein regime??

P.S. They are collateral damage, but that doesn't excuse it.

8. givepeaceachance

givepeaceachance Member

WE need to bring the troops back home!

9. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

The majority of U.S. troops do not want to come home. That is what is so great about our military, they fight for people who cannot fight for themselves. They know what they are fighting for is a just cause. And don't even tell me I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about unless you were stationed over there and have seen it first hand!

10. Skyzar

Skyzar Member

Disgusting. This is Iraqi's 9/11 - (again - 14 years ago).

11. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

What I find interesting is that if terrorists detonate a car bomb which results in indiscriminate slaughter, the body count gets added to this website and people go around quoting the figure as if it represents Iraqis killed by Americans.

It doesn't. Saddam had killed over 100,000 of his own citizens in a single year when he felt like it.

I wonder what would have happened if the Nazis had "French civilian body count net" broadcasted to the US to show that we weren't really "liberating" the French because some of our bombs missed.

12. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

When claiming such things as fact, please cite reliable supporting sources to substantiate the claim so that the debate may continue upon a treatment of the "evidence".

13. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

People who try to pound this sand up your ass are the same ones who helped increase the killing toward the end of the Viet Nam War.

The body count in Laos and Cambodia were over 2,000,000,000.

Show accurate figures of American caused civilian body counts or stop the tears. Terrorist are civilians, they wear no uniform so if a car bomber is killed I guess he is added to the list. And the school children and the newly trained police, were the Americans doing this too in disguise so we could just kill more Iraqis? Get a life!

I’ll bet you a case of beer that more people are killed on American highways in one day than have been wrongly killed during the entire 13-year Iraq war saga. Prove your data!

Changeyourlatitude

14. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

I'm happy to reference it, although it feels almost like having to provide a reference to prove Iraq invaded Kuwait. Saddam's genocidal campaigns are so widely known it makes me wonder why you need evidence. Were you unaware of them?

But here you go.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/15/1071336894548.html?from=storyrhs

Interesting point in the article that when Saddam dealt with uprisings in Najaf and Karbala, 30 - 60,000 people were killed, i.e. three to six times as many as have been killed in the whole of Gulf War 2.

15. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

Another yeast infection........

Changeyourlatitude

16. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

LickHerish, keep fighting the good fight!

17. Jozak

Jozak Member

Fight of what? Ignorance?

18. smartass

smartass Member

Yeah, IT'S WAR WAKE UP.

THE TERRORISTS WANT TO DESTROY US AND EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR, IRAQ WAS JUST ANOTHER BATTLEGROUND WHERE WE ARE FACING THEM.

19. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Theres a few things we know for sure.

Saddam did a nice job of invading Kuwait and slaughtering a whole lot of Kuwaitis.

Saddam did a nice number gassing a coupla Kurdish villages (Kurds being the aboriginals of the region)

Oh. anyone seen the footage of Saddams attack helicopters chasing and cornering THOUSANDS of men, women and children at the ocean and then simply spraying bullets into the crowds , circling around .. spraying more bullets including into the ones desperately fleeing into the water?

Another beauty - Saddams men horrifically torturing and maiming prisoners, throwing them off buildings, slicing their faces open ..letting them die horrid slow painful torturous deaths...

Oh ya.. and how bout those THOUSANDS of dead bodies buried in mass graves that Saddam left for us?

Hmmm.. oh yes.. the constant daily murders of Iraqis... not to even mention tens of thousands of Iranians during the Iran/Iraq war.

So yes.. of course the number of Iraqi's killed in this war is terrible - but with any luck it will result in TENS OF THOUSANDS of saved lives in the future years.

As far as those Iraqi's who support terrorism and the other mercenaries in Iraq - I hope every single one of them gets shot dead.
    (and NO.. I dont want them to suffer or be humiliated - I want them STOPPED from slaughtering and maiming innocent people)

20. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

You're absolutely right. An unstable country with no real form of government, that has just been invaded by a country that had no right to invade, is certainly a breeding ground for terrorists.